- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
Gentium International Ltd.
UK registered company – number 11196729
Registered office address:
The Old Bank, Beaufort Street, Crickhowell, NP8 1AD
Gentium International Ltd.
Gentium International are a UK Consultancy who provide specialist Employment and HR support for businesses planning to set up new operations at home and abroad. Employing internationally brings obligations and the need to ensure compliance.
Products and services
- Employment, Immigration, Company incorporation
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Staff onboarding, Succession planning
- Business support
- Business relocation, Staff and family relocation
- Management consulting
- Product safety regulation and compliance, Risk consultation, Strategy and long-term planning
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Airports, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Chemicals, Communications, Construction, Electronics and IT hardware, Financial and professional services, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Legal services, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Oil and gas, Ports and logistics, Power, Renewable energy, Security, Software and computer services
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
Gentium International Ltd. case studies
Case Study: Transaction, Restructuring & Consultation
Gentium were recommended by a well known International law firm, as practitioners who could enable a large US/UK Hedge Fund to save an airline from Administration.
Global Mobility & Relocation Solutions
Working Internationally often means that your employees will be working and living in a new country. Gentium’s experience and practical services support clients in mobility and relocation.
Case Study: US Client - UK Employment Set up
Gentium were recommended by a well known International law firm, as practitioners who could enable this California-based client estabilsh their UK expansion, compliantly.
Case Study: Local Market Trends & Intelligence
Running a business in a new location is an exciting prospect with big implications. Your biggest investment will be your people. Understand the local market, its trends and learn what to expect.
Case Study: Employment Compliance & Investigations
A very well known US-based MNC was experiencing employee relations issues in part of its UK business. Gentium consulted as a third-party to review the situation and successfully resolve the matters.
UK Employment Compliance Blueprint & Guide
Providing practical oversight and guidance across all areas of HR in the UK, our Guide covers key Employment considerations, Global Mobility, Reward, Immigration and Talent Acquisition considerations.