- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 11-50 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number 07707780
Registered office address:
27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX
Elemental is an integrated corporate services firm of lawyers, chartered secretaries, tax specialists, and accountants.
We offer overseas clients everything they need to set up in the UK without the cost and complexity of using multiple firms.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Immigration, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Payroll
- Advanced manufacturing, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Creative and media, Financial and professional services, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Legal services, Oil and gas, Power, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury
- North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Scotland, Wales
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Cantonese, Chinese (written, simplified), English, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish
Elemental case studies
Managing 150 Entities for a leading renewable energy firm
Elemental onboarded over 150 companies to its state-of-the-art company record software and undertook an audit of each company to ensure that the company books and records were accurate.
Dual listing a century-old Danish Shipping Firm - Torm PLC
Establishing a UK presence for a century-old Danish firm and listing on the Copenhagen and US nasdaq.
Establishing a UK presence for a billion Euro Greek Group
Elemental helped a large listed group, headquartered in the EU, with a market capitalisation in excess of a billion Euros to establish a UK subsidiary.
A Fund and Canada's largest single-profession pension plan
Our client is the Mesoamerican Latam Opportunities Fund. The fund’s largest investor is the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, Canada's largest single-profession plan, with $200 billion in assets.
UK Domiciliation for U.S. Investment Firm McCourt Global
Elemental helped U.S. Investment Firm McCourt Global to establish a UK presence with a full range of corporate services.
Property development governance and director support
Elemental provided company secretarial, professional directorship and governance advice to a company using foreign direct investment to develop a property project in the North East of England.