- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 11-50 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number 07707780
Registered office address:
27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX
Elemental is a corporate services firm staffed by lawyers, chartered secretaries and accountants.
We provide the following services: company secretarial, accountancy & tax, escrow, professional director, payment services and corporate services.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Immigration, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Payroll
- Advanced manufacturing, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Creative and media, Financial and professional services, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Legal services, Oil and gas, Power, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury
- North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Scotland, Wales
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- English, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
Elemental case studies
Establishing a UK presence for a billion Euro EU group
Elemental helped a large listed group, headquartered in the EU, with a market capitalisation in excess of a billion Euros establish a UK subsidiary.
Property development governance and director support
Elemental provided company secretarial, professional directorship and governance advice to a company using foreign direct investment to develop a property project in the North East of England.