The UK has a long and exceptional history in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
We have the third highest number of AI organisations globally, 4 of the top 10 universities in the world, and a supportive ecosystem for research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
The UK Government's AI Futures programme is here to support the next generation of academics, researchers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and policy makers in realising their ambitions in the UK's thriving AI ecosystem.
What will AI Futures do?
We want to attract talented AI experts to the UK by showcasing what that the UK has to offer, both as a great place to live and to work on the some of the most exciting challenges in AI.
Our support includes:
- Sharing information about relevant UK job and funding opportunities
- Connecting people with universities, businesses, and organisations
- Providing information about moving to, working and living in the UK
- Linking people to networks and peers to support them when considering or planning a move to the UK
- Providing opportunities to feed into the heart of government on AI policymaking
- Keeping in contact with any candidates to answer questions