- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Core industry
- Legal services
UK registered company – number OC374987
Registered office address:
100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH
Shoosmiths is an award-winning, full-service law firm advising clients on what matters most to them. The firm has a UK-wide footprint, with offices in London, Edinburgh, Reading, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Southampton and Belfast, making it one of the country’s leading national firms advising clients on their inward investment into the UK. This covers everything from opening a UK company, to help with obtaining a bank account, getting immigration clearance for your staff, entering into a lease for your first office or warehouse, protecting your brand, M&A, and so much more. There is no secret to our growth over recent years – this has been organic and not the result of some mega-merger, giving the firm a strong and cohesive culture . Clients love working with Shoosmiths people because of the way we work and the results we consistently deliver for them. Our client list speaks volumes for the quality of our lawyers and the experience they provide; from Mercedes-Benz, Estee Lauder, H&M, McDonalds and Hilton Hotels to property developers and some of the UK's largest banks, we work with a growing number of the FTSE 250 and some of the world's most exciting and ambitious growth businesses. In addition to our own offices, we are an active member of the World Services Group (WSG). The WSG is comprised of over 120 prominent firms representing multinational clients worldwide. Members act in over 150 jurisdictions with over 23,000 professionals globally.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Data protection and information assurance, Employment, Immigration, Intellectual property, Land use planning
- Business support
- Business relocation, Planning consultants, Staff and family relocation
- Airports, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Construction, Creative and media, Environment, Financial and professional services, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Legal services, Marine, Ports and logistics, Power, Railways, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Software and computer services, Water
- North West, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, London, South East, Scotland
Shoosmiths LLP case studies
Helping the UK to benefit from Buy Now Pay Later
Shoosmiths’ FinTech team advised Zip, a global challenger e-commerce Buy Now Pay Later provider headquartered in Australia, on the full range of its business agreements and arrangements in the UK.
Helping US-based Global Critical Logistics expand
Shoosmiths’ longstanding client, Global Critical Logistics (GCL) was looking to acquire UK headquartered Classic Automotive Relocation Services (CARS).