- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 501-1,000 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number OC328775
Registered office address:
37 St Margarets Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2TU
We provide a full range of accountancy, tax and business and financial advisory services that help our clients to achieve their business and personal goals.
Products and services
- Accounting and tax, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Payroll, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Strategy and long-term planning
- Advanced manufacturing, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Communications, Construction, Creative and media, Education and training, Electronics and IT hardware, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Giftware, jewellery and tableware, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Marine, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Retail and luxury, Software and computer services
- London, South East
- Bulgarian, Cantonese, Chinese (written, simplified), Czech, Dutch; Flemish, French, German, Haitian; Haitian Creole, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Urdu
Kreston Reeves case studies
Setting up business in the UK
We were responsible for planning the introduction of a large US fitness business. Following its successful introduction, the business now operates two clubs with two more coming.
Assisting ambitious growth plans
Introduced by a large a global tech-focused bank, partner Michael O’Brien was quick to look below the surface of Virtuo, and to understand the challenges and opportunities facing it.