- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
UK registered company – number OC374987
Registered office address:
100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH
One of the top UK national firms, independent but with an international outlook and strong global relationships. We are full service including M&A, Banking & Finance, Litigation and IP in the technology, consumer brands and energy & infrastructure.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Insurance, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Branding, Social media, Marketing, Advertising
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression
- Management consulting
- Product safety regulation and compliance, Strategy and long-term planning
- Legal services
Shoosmiths case studies
Shoosmiths work with client Volkswagen Group (VWG)
How Shoosmiths worked collaboratively with client Volkswagen Group (VWG) to help deliver its new legal strategy and streamline its working relationships with external lawyers.
Ideaspatch - Encouraging Innovation
How Shoosmiths LLP worked with a serial entrepreneur to develop an innovative online platform that helps inventors gain advance funding for their patent applications.
Venture & development capital
Shoosmiths LLP is one of the most active law firms in the VC market, advising on nearly 100 institutional backed deals last year and high profile exits including Touchtype's sale to Microsoft.