- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Core industry
- Legal services
UK registered company – number OC374987
Registered office address:
100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH
Shoosmiths is a law firm clients choose for excellent service, incisive thinking and above all for our ability to focus on what matters.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Data protection and information assurance, Employment, Immigration, Intellectual property, Land use planning
- Business support
- Business relocation, Planning consultants, Staff and family relocation
- Airports, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Construction, Creative and media, Environment, Financial and professional services, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Legal services, Marine, Ports and logistics, Power, Railways, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Software and computer services, Water
- North West, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire and the Humber, West Midlands, London, South East, Scotland
Shoosmiths LLP case studies
Helping the UK to benefit from Buy Now Pay Later
Shoosmiths’ FinTech team advised Zip, a global challenger e-commerce Buy Now Pay Later provider headquartered in Australia, on the full range of its business agreements and arrangements in the UK.
Helping US-based Global Critical Logistics expand
Shoosmiths’ longstanding client, Global Critical Logistics (GCL) was looking to acquire UK headquartered Classic Automotive Relocation Services (CARS).