- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
GPC Skills Ltd.
UK registered company – number 10799294
Registered office address:
The Guildhall, Coney Street, York, YO1 9QL
GPC Skills Ltd.
Led by the former Skills Specialist at the Department for International Trade,
GPC provides advice and support to new, growing and established companies on issues related to accessing talent, strategic workforce planning and creating effective and resilient organisations.
Experienced in working with inward investors, entrepreneurial start-ups, growing businesses and large multi-national companies, we are focussed on helping resolve issues to enable companies to access the skills they need to grow, to improve effectiveness and maintain resilience.
Utilising our own highly effective diagnostic tool, the Talent Development Maturity Index (TDMI), we can provide advice on recruitment, training, HR and people strategies for companies developing export strategies and for both new inward investors and prior to you entering the UK. This enables you to get your people strategies in place as soon as possible.
We can help you to:
• Develop your employer brand in the UK;
• Review your recruitment and selection process;
• Devise effective performance management processes;
• Assess the skills needs of your business, including management capability and develop action plans to identify critical skills and build resilience;
• Build processes to enable succession planning and retention.
Contact us for a free initial discussion, to complete our diagnostic tool and for advice on accessing talent and developing your HR strategy for the UK operation.
Products and services
- Human resources
- Sourcing and hiring, Staff management and progression, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Workforce development
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Chemicals, Construction, Education and training, Food and drink, Life sciences
- North East, Yorkshire and the Humber, London, South East, South West