- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 11-50 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
STORM-7 CONSULTING LIMITED
UK registered company – number 09568439
Registered office address:
Croft Myl, West Parade, Halifax, HX1 2EQ
STORM-7 CONSULTING LIMITED
Storm-7 Consulting provides conferences, expositions, and events management services, regulatory compliance consulting services, and cutting edge marketing and promotional services to firms around the world. Our events and training courses cover all the latest and most cutting edge banking and finance regulatory compliance frameworks around the world in place today. This includes areas such as market abuse, the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II), the United States (US) Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), the European Market Infrastructure Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD), the Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (PRIIPs), the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD), and the revised European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We have developed an extensive network of strategic partnerships with firms around the world that are leaders within their own field. For our EU revised Market Abuse Directive and Market Abuse Regulation (MAD 2 MAR) training course we partnered with the firm Sybenetix who developed a new predictive analytics market abuse behavioural analysis software system that was so revolutionary that the firm was bought by Nasdaq in 2017. For our MiFID conference, we partnered with the technology firm SunGard and Sopra Steria. Sopra Steria were the only firm to be awarded a six year contract to develop a new regulatory compliance data reporting platform for the United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
We have developed an extensive network of highly specialised and world renowned experts from which we draw upon to deliver events and training courses around the world. We have delivered training courses to leading international institutions such as the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, the United Nations Principles of Responsible Investment, CAF the Development Bank of Latin America, and the Bank of Ireland.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Insurance, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Public relations, Branding, Social media, Public affairs, Advertising, Marketing, Translation services
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Employment and talent research, Sourcing and hiring
- Business support
- Facilities (such as WiFI or electricity), Staff and family relocation, Business relocation
- Management consulting
- Business development, Product safety regulation and compliance, Commercial and pricing strategy, Workforce development, Strategy and long-term planning, Risk consultation