- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1-10 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number 04871660
Registered office address:
1 Westwood Way, Boston Spa, Wetherby, LS23 6DX
HR Support to Help You Expand into the United Kingdom
Abeceder has created a logical employee management solution. Combining HR related, information, products, services and expertise Abeceder provides a, complete peace of mind solution, covering every stage of the employer, employee relationship from hiring to retiring.
Abeceder supports international companies to launch and grow in the UK, by helping them:
•comply with UK employment legislation;
•ensure that managers and HR professionals understand how to be a successful UK employer;
•adopt UK focused approaches to managing UK employees that increase employee productivity, improve employee engagement and balance collective and individual employee results and rewards.
Launching Learning Resources in the UK
The learning resources and training courses web shop, Work Place Learning Centre (wplc.co.uk) is part of the Abeceder logical employee management solution.
As the multi brand, multi format independent home of business focused learning WPLC.co.uk is the ideal place for international producers of learning resources and providers of training courses to launch in the UK.
WPLC.co.uk is the cost-effective way to launch in the United Kingdom because it offers maximum levels of exposure to potential buyers with minimal expenditure.
HR Expertise Delivered Around the World
Everything Abeceder does in the UK we also do in your country. We will help you build HR solutions that increase employee productivity, improve employee engagement and balance individual and collective employee results and rewards.
Helping UK Companies Expand Overseas
Abeceder provides HR support for UK companies expanding internationally:
•ensuring compliance with local employment legislation;
•providing practical guidance to ensure compatibility with local employment culture
•supporting every aspect of employment from hiring to retiring.
Products and services
- Accounting and tax, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Public relations, Branding, Social media, Advertising, Marketing
- Mergers and acquisitions, Insurance, Opening bank accounts
- Human resources
- Employment and talent research, Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Sourcing and hiring, Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Strategy and long-term planning, Workforce development
- Advanced manufacturing, Business and consumer services, Communications, Creative and media, Education and training, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Healthcare and medical, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Mining, Oil and gas, Power, Retail and luxury, Software and computer services
- North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Scotland, Wales
- Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam