United States - Enclosed Trailers
For more information and to make a bid you will need to go to the third party website.
- Opportunity closing date
- 11 September 2019
- Opportunity publication date
- 29 August 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
- Your guide to exporting
Added: Aug 28, 2019 12:04 pm
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation number is W912TF-19-Q-0021, and is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ), unless otherwise indicated herein. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2019-03. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 336214- Truck Tailer Manufacturing with a small business size standard of 1000. This requirement is 100% set-aside for small business, and only qualified vendors may submit quotes.
SSG John Nedeau
1 Minuteman Way.
Concord, NH 03301
The New Hampshire Air National Guard intends to award a Firm Fixed Price contract for the following (Band Name or comparable items) :
CLIN0001: 1EA Arising Industries 7x14 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer
CLIN0002: 1EA Arising Industries 8.5X18 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer
CLIN0003: 1EA Arising Industries 6x12 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer
*Please see attached salient characteristics for comparable too products and required features.*
All technical or contractual questions shall be submitted in writing via e-mail no later than 1:00 pm EST on 9 SEP 2019 to Msgt Daniel Ash at firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted. If the Government responses to technical questions affect the Performance Work Statement requirements or any other portion of the solicitation, then an Amendment of Solicitation will be issued. The subject of your email must include your company's legal name, state the nature of your email and
include the Solicitation Number W912TF-19-Q-0021. For example, the subject of your email should be similar to the following:
Quote Submission by Company XXXXX, Solicitation Number W912TF-19-Q-0021
Company XXXXX Question Regarding Solicitation Number W912TF-19-Q-0021 Quote must be good for 60 calendar days after close of the solicitation.
The Government intends to evaluate offers and award a contract without discussions with offerors. Therefore, the offeror's initial offer should contain the offeror's best terms from a price and technical standpoint. However, the Government reserves the right to conduct discussions if later determined by the Contracting Officer to be necessary. The Government may reject any or all offers if such action is in the public interest; accept other than the lowest offer; and waive informalities and minor irregularities in offers received.
This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to be considered for award, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. Registration information can be found at www.sam.gov. Registration must be "ACTIVE" at the time of award. The selected offeror must comply with the following provisions and clauses.
The selected offeror must comply with the following provisions and clauses.
52.203-19 Prohibition on Requiring Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements or Statements JAN 2017
52.204-7 System for Award Management OCT 2018
52.204-9 Personal Identity Verification of Contractor Personnel JAN 2011
52.204-10 Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards OCT 2018
52.204-13 System for Award Management Maintenance OCT 2018
52.204-16 Commercial and Government Entity Code Reporting JUL 2016
52.204-17 Ownership or Control of Offeror JUL 2016
52.204-18 Commercial and Government Entity Code Maintenance JUL 2016
52.204-19 Incorporation by Reference of Representations and Certifications. DEC 2014
52.204-20 Predecessor of Offeror JUL 2016
52.204-22 Alternative Line Item Proposal JAN 2017
52.209-6 Protecting the Government's Interest When Subcontracting
With Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment OCT 2015
52.209-10 Prohibition on Contracting With Inverted Domestic Corporations NOV 2015
52.209-11 Representation by Corporations Regarding Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under any Federal Law FEB 2016
52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items--Alternate I
52.217-5 Evaluation of Options
52.219-6 (Dev) Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside (DEVIATION 2019-O0003). DEC 2018
52.219-28 Post-Award Small Business Program Representation JUL 2013
52.222-3 Convict Labor JUN 2003
52.222-19 Child Labor -- Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies JAN 2018
52.222-21 Prohibition Of Segregated Facilities APR 2015
52.222-26 Equal Opportunity SEP 2016
52.222-41 Service Contract Labor Standards AUG 2018
52.222-50 Combating Trafficking in Persons MAR 2015
52.222-55 Minimum Wages Under Executive Order 13658 DEC 2015
52.222-62 Paid Sick Leave Under Executive Order 13706 JAN 2017
52.223-5 Pollution Prevention and Right-to-Know Information MAY 2011
52.223-18 Encouraging Contractor Policies To Ban Text Messaging While Driving AUG 2011
52.225-13 Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases JUN 2008
52.225-25 Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Certain
Activities or Transactions Relating to Iran-Representation and Certifications. AUG 2018
52.232-33 Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer--System for Award Management OCT 2018
52.232-39 Unenforceability of Unauthorized Obligations JUN 2013
52.232-40 Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors DEC 2013
52.233-3 Protest After Award AUG 1996
52.233-4 Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim OCT 2004
52.247-34 F.O.B. Destination NOV 1991
252.203-7000 Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials SEP 2011
252.203-7002 Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights SEP 2013
252.203-7005 Representation Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials NOV 2011
252.204-7003 Control Of Government Personnel Work Product APR 1992
252.204-7012 Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting OCT 2016
252.204-7015 Notice of Authorized Disclosure of Information for Litigation Support MAY 2016
252.225-7048 Export-Controlled Items JUN 2013
252.232-7003 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports DEC 2018
252.232-7010 Levies on Contract Payments DEC 2006
252.237-7010 Prohibition on Interrogation of Detainees by Contractor Personnel JUN 2013
252.239.7001 INFORMATION ASSURANCE CONTRACTOR TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
252.244-7000 Subcontracts for Commercial Items JUN 2013
252.247-7023 Transportation of Supplies by Sea APR 2014
CLAUSES INCORPORATED BY FULL TEXT
52.252-3 ALTERATIONS IN SOLICITATIONS (APR 1984)
Portions of this solicitation are altered as follows:
52.212-1 Instruction to Offerors - Commercial Items
52.212-2 Evaluations of Commercial Items
52.212-1 -- Instructions to Quoters -- Commercial Items.
As prescribed in 12.301(b)(1), insert the following provision:
Instructions to Quoters -- Commercial Items (Oct 2018)
(a) North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code and small business size standard. The NAICS code and small business size standard for this acquisition appear in Block 10 of the solicitation cover sheet (SF 1449). However, the small business size standard for a concern which submits an offer in its own name, but which proposes to furnish an item which it did not itself manufacture, is 500 employees.
(b) Submission of offers. Submit signed and dated offers to the office specified in this solicitation at or before the exact time specified in this solicitation. Offers may be submitted on the SF 1449, letterhead stationery, or as otherwise specified in the solicitation. As a minimum, offers must show --
(1) The solicitation number;
(2) The name, address, telephone number, Cage Code, Tax Identification Number, of the quoter;
(3) A technical description of the items being offered in sufficient detail to evaluate compliance with the requirements in the solicitation. This may include product literature, or other documents, if necessary;
(4) Terms of any express warranty;
(5) Price and any discount terms;
(6) A completed copy of the representations and certifications at FAR 52.212-3
(7) Acknowledgment of Solicitation Amendments;
(8) If the offer is not submitted on the SF 1449, include a statement specifying the extent of agreement with all terms, conditions, and provisions included in the solicitation. Offers that fail to furnish required representations or information, or reject the terms and conditions of the solicitation may be excluded from consideration.
(c) Period for acceptance of offers. The quoter agrees to hold the prices in its offer firm for 60 calendar days from the date specified for receipt of offers, unless another time period is specified in an addendum to the solicitation.
(d) Product samples. When required by the solicitation, product samples shall be submitted at or prior to the time specified for receipt of offers. Unless otherwise specified in this solicitation, these samples shall be submitted at no expense to the Government, and returned at the sender's request and expense, unless they are destroyed during preaward testing.
(e) Multiple offers. Quoters are encouraged to submit multiple offers presenting alternative terms and conditions, including alternative line items (provided that the alternative line items are consistent with subpart 4.10 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation), or alternative commercial items for satisfying the requirements of this solicitation. Each offer submitted will be evaluated separately.
(f) Late submissions, modifications, revisions, and withdrawals of offers.
(1) quoters are responsible for submitting offers, and any modifications, revisions, or withdrawals, so as to reach the Government office designated in the solicitation by the time specified in the solicitation. If no time is specified in the solicitation, the time for receipt is 4:30 p.m., local time, for the designated Government office on the date that offers or revisions are due.
(i) Any offer, modification, revision, or withdrawal of an offer received at the Government office designated in the solicitation after the exact time specified for receipt of offers is "late" and will not be considered unless it is received before award is made, the Contracting Officer determines that accepting the late offer would not unduly delay the acquisition; and-
(A) If it was transmitted through an electronic commerce method authorized by the solicitation, it was received at the initial point of entry to the Government infrastructure not later than 5:00 p.m. one working day prior to the date specified for receipt of offers; or
(B) There is acceptable evidence to establish that it was received at the Government installation designated for receipt of offers and was under the Government's control prior to the time set for receipt of offers; or
(C) If this solicitation is a request for proposals, it was the only proposal received.
(ii) However, a late modification of an otherwise successful offer, that makes its terms more favorable to the Government, will be considered at any time it is received and may be accepted.
(3) Acceptable evidence to establish the time of receipt at the Government installation includes the time/date stamp of that installation on the offer wrapper, other documentary evidence of receipt maintained by the installation, or oral testimony or statements of Government personnel.
(4) If an emergency or unanticipated event interrupts normal Government processes so that offers cannot be received at the Government office designated for receipt of offers by the exact time specified in the solicitation, and urgent Government requirements preclude amendment of the solicitation or other notice of an extension of the closing date, the time specified for receipt of offers will be deemed to be extended to the same time of day specified in the solicitation on the first work day on which normal Government processes resume.
(5) Offers may be withdrawn by written notice received at any time before the exact time set for receipt of offers. Oral offers in response to oral solicitations may be withdrawn orally. If the solicitation authorizes facsimile offers, offers may be withdrawn via facsimile received at any time before the exact time set for receipt of offers, subject to the conditions specified in the solicitation concerning facsimile offers. An offer may be withdrawn in person by an quoters or its authorized representative if, before the exact time set for receipt of offers, the identity of the person requesting withdrawal is established and the person signs a receipt for the offer.
(g) Contract award (not applicable to Invitation for Bids). The Government intends to evaluate offers and award a contract without discussions with quoters. Therefore, the quoter's initial offer should contain the quoter's best terms from a price and technical standpoint. However, the Government reserves the right to conduct discussions if later determined by the Contracting Officer to be necessary. The Government may reject any or all offers if such action is in the public interest; accept other than the lowest offer; and waive informalities and minor irregularities in offers received.
(h) Debriefing. If a post-award debriefing is given to requesting quoters, the Government shall disclose the following information, if applicable:
(1) The agency's evaluation of the significant weak or deficient factors in the debriefed quoter's offer.
(2) The overall evaluated cost or price and technical rating of the successful and debriefed quoter and past performance information on the debriefed quoter .
(3) The overall ranking of all quoters, when any ranking was developed by the agency during source selection.
(4) A summary of rationale for award;
(5) For acquisitions of commercial items, the make and model of the item to be delivered by the successful quoter.
(6) Reasonable responses to relevant questions posed by the debriefed quoter as to whether source-selection procedures set forth in the solicitation, applicable regulations, and other applicable authorities were followed by the agency.
(End of Provision)
52.212-2 -- Evaluation -- Commercial Items. Is replace in its entirety by this addendum
As prescribed in 12.301(c), the Contracting Officer may insert a provision substantially as follows:
Evaluation -- Commercial Items
(a) The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible quoter whose quotation conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers:
3. Past Performance
(b) Options. The Government will evaluate offers for award purposes by adding the total price for all options to the total price for the basic requirement. The Government may determine that an offer is unacceptable if the option prices are significantly unbalanced. Evaluation of options shall not obligate the Government to exercise the option(s).
(c) A written notice of award or acceptance of an offer, mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful quoter within the time for acceptance specified in the offer, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either party. Before the offer's specified expiration time, the Government may accept an offer (or part of an offer), whether or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award.
(End of Provision)
- Opportunity closing date
- 11 September 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
About the buyer
- Department of the Army USPFO NH P&C United States
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.