United States - 736 SFS Robocrib
For more information and to make a bid you will need to go to the third party website.
- Opportunity closing date
- 25 August 2019
- Opportunity publication date
- 10 August 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
- Your guide to exporting
Added: Aug 09, 2019 3:04 am
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitues the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2. Solicitation FA524019Q0078 for a brand name or equal Autocrib robocrib is hereby issued as a request for quotes.
3. The following solicitation document, incorporated provisions, and clauses are in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2019-03.
4. This solicitation has been set aside for 100% Small Business under the 333318 NAICS Code, with a small business size standard of 1,000 employees.
5. The government requests quotes for the following Brand Name or Equal items;
QTY Unit of Issue Unit Price Extended Price
0001 RoboCrib LX 2000, carousel w/ touchscreen, to 2574 bins 1 EA
0002 Configurable Bin Stack 1 EA
0003 Parts Cup - 1/12 pie 650 EA
0004 Parts Cup - 1/6 pie 2E 400 EA
0005 Parts Cup - ¼ pie 200 EA
0006 Parts Cup - 1/3 pie 1E 100 EA
0007 Management Station Complete 1 EA
0008 Autocrib Software: Client/Server PC License
(2 admin/5 conn) 1 EA
0009 Set-up, install and training 1 EA
TOTAL COST ------- ------
*All items above are brand name or equal.
*ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED w/ the Quote:
• If offering a product other than the Brand Name specified herein, the vendors are required to provide the descriptive literature in sufficient detail to determine if the items quoted are technically acceptable in terms of Brand Name or Equal to the Global Navigation Satellite System and equipment identified in attached spreadsheet that is being requested.
IAW FAR 52.211-6, please provide the following if bidding an "or equal" product:
A. Manufacturer's Name
B. Manufacturer's Part Number
C. Description to include salient physical, functional, and/or performance characteristics to include any and all catalog cuts for the equipment.
• The Government reserves the right to award on an "All or None" basis.
• The Government reserves the right to award without discussions.
6. Delivery Address:
CONT RESP SQ AF BPN NO MILSBILLS PROCESSES
APO, AP 96543-4048
7. FAR 52.212-1 Instruction of Offerors (Jan 2017) -- Commercial applies to this acquisition.
8. FAR 52.212-2 Evaluation -- Commercial Items (Oct 2014) applies to this acquisition. The evaluation factors are as follows;
(a) The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers
2) Shipping: Direct to GUAM
3) Technical Acceptability
Acceptable Proposal clearly meets the minimum requirements of the solicitation & Specifications provided.
Unacceptable Proposal does not clearly meet the minimum requirements of the solicitation.
Technical Acceptability and Delivery are equal to price.
(b) A written notice of award or acceptance of an offer, mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful offeror within the time for acceptance specified in the offer, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either party. Before the offer's specified expiration time, the Government may accept an offer (or part of an offer), whether or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award
9. FAR 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items (Jan 2017) applies to this acquisition. This means that the contractor must have a valid Representations and Certifications filed in the System for Award Management (SAM) or provide the government a completed copy of the record.
10. FAR 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial (Jan 2017) applies to this acquisition.
11. FAR 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items (Oct 2018) applies to this acquisition.
12. Additional provisions that apply to this acquisition are: FAR 52.204-7, System for Award Management (Oct 2018) FAR 52.204-16, Commercial and Government Entity Code Reporting (Jul 2016) FAR 52.204-20, Predecessor of Offeror (Jul 2016) FAR 52.219-1, Small Business Program Representations (Oct 2014) FAR 52.222-22 Previous Contracts and Compliance Reports (Feb 1999) FAR 52.222-25, Affirmative Action Compliance (Apr 1984) FAR 52.237-1, Site Visit (Apr 1984) DFARS 252.203-7005, Representation Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials (Nov 2011)
13. Additional clauses that apply to this acquisition are: FAR 52.204-10, Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards (Oct 2018) FAR 52.204-13, System for Award Management Maintenance (Oct 2018) FAR 52.204-18, Commercial and Government Entity Code Reporting (Jul 2016) FAR 52.204-19, Incorporation by Reference of Representations and Certifications (Dec 2014) FAR 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Representation (Jul 2013) FAR 52.222-3, Convict Labor (Jun 2003) FAR 52.222-19, Child Labor - Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies (Jan 2014) FAR 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Feb 1999) FAR 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (Sep 2016) FAR 52.222-36 Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities (Jul 2014) FAR 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (Mar 2015) FAR 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractors Policies to Ban Text Messaging While Driving (Aug 2011)
FAR 52.225-1, Buy American-Supplies
FAR 52.225-3, Buy American Act-Free Trade Agreement-Israeli Trade Act (May 2014)
FAR 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (Jun 2008) FAR 52.232-1, Payments (Apr 1984),
FAR 52.232-8, Discounts for Prompt Payment (Feb 2002)
FAR 52.232-23, Assignment of Claims (May 2014) FAR 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer - System for Award Management (Oct 2018) FAR 52.232-39 Unenforceability of Unauthorized Obligations (Jun 2013) FAR 52.232-40, Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors (Dec 2013) FAR 52.233-1, Disputes (May 2014) FAR 52.233-3, Protest After Award (Aug 1996) FAR 52.233-4, Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim (Oct 2004) FAR 52.247-34 F.O.B. Destination (Nov 1991) FAR 52.252-2, Clauses Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998) DFARS 252.203-7000, Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials (Sep 2011) DFARS 252.203-7002, Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights (Sep 2013) DFARS 252.204-7003, Control of Government Personnel Work Product (Apr 1992) DFARS 252.204-7012, Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting (Oct 2016) DFARS 252.223-7008, Prohibition of Hexavalent Chromium (Jun 2013) DFARS 252.225-7048, Export - Controlled Items (Jun 2013) DFARS 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports (Jun 2012) DFARS 252.232-7006, Wide Area Workflow Payment Instructions (May 2013) DFARS 252.232-7010, Levies on Contract Payments (Dec 2006) DFARS 252.243-7001,Pricing of Contract Modifications (Dec 1991) DFARS 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea (May 2002) AFFARS 5352.201-9101, Ombudsman (Jun 2016) AFFARS 5352.223-9001, Health and Safety on Government Installations (Nov 2012) AFFARS 5352.242-9000, Contractor Access to Air Force Installations (Nov 2012)
14. Quotes are due back to the government NO LATER THAN 26 August 2019 at 1300 ChST . Request for information will be due by 20 August 2019 at 1300 ChST. Late quotes will be accepted at the discretion of the Contracting Officer.
15. Any quotes or questions may be emailed to SSgt Jody Timbang at JODY.TIMBANG@US.AF.MIL.
- Opportunity closing date
- 25 August 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
About the buyer
- Department of the Air Force 36 CONS - Andersen United States
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.