- Business type
- UK business not registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
- 73 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3QQ
We specialise in advising overseas businesses and individuals who are looking to move to the UK. Through our international tax team, we deliver advice for businesses, employees and their families. Between us, we have decades of experience advising non-UK business and their owners/managers about the most efficient way to set up in the UK, ensuring you comply with UK laws and tax regulations.
Our ambition is the be the first port of call for businesses around the world. Therefore, you can call on our accountants and tax experts for any business advice you need. Not only do we provide accounting and tax advice, we offer our clients a suite of services beyond compliance, such as deal advisory and business development advice.
We have extensive experience across a range of sectors with a particular specialisation in property, hospitality and technology .
Speak to our team today to see how we can help you on your expansion journey.
Just some of the services we deliver:
On the corporate side:
1. Advice on the best type of UK entity to trade with
2. Advice on optimising after-tax profit extraction from the entity
3. Ongoing advice on tax mitigation and ensuring your business pays the right amount of tax, but no more than you have to. There are many attractive UK tax reliefs that may apply to your business.
On the personal side:
1. Pre and post-arrival tax planning
2. Preparation of UK tax returns
3. Advising of the tax opportunities available to people coming to the UK to live/work.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Insurance, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Branding, Public relations, Social media, Advertising, Marketing
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Payroll, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Business development, Strategy and long-term planning, Risk consultation
- Germany, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland