- Business type
- UK business not registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
- Ashcombe Court, Woolsack Way, Godalming, GU7 1LQ
Large independent firm of chartered accountants, tax and business advisers based in the South East. We have a great team of skilled technical specialists and can provide our expertise at competitive, out of London prices.
Products and services
- Company incorporation
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Raising capital, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff onboarding, Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Business development, Strategy and long-term planning
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, Automotive, Business and consumer services, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Communications, Construction, Creative and media, Education and training, Electronics and IT hardware, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Giftware, jewellery and tableware, Healthcare and medical, Household goods, furniture and furnishings, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Oil and gas, Ports and logistics, Power, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Security, Software and computer services
- London, South East
- Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Roffe Swayne case studies
Corporate finance services to German packaging manufacturer
Roffe Swayne were engaged to provide financial and tax due diligence and lead advisory services in relation to the acquisition of a UK based competitor of a German group.
Accountancy and business advice to Canadian owned business
The business was already a successful in Toronto, Canada. Roffe Swayne assisted in enabling them to set up and establish a permanent UK subsidiary.