- Business type
- UK business not registered in Companies House
- The Long Barn, Fornham Business Court, IP31 1SL
With offices in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we are ideally placed to assist clients throughout East Anglia. In practice, however, we also help clients both nationally and internationally, working, where necessary, with a strong network of overseas lawyers.
Our aim, in every respect, is to be a firm “where clients come first” and which our clients are proud to call “their solicitors.
We achieve this by: making sure we communicate with clients promptly and in the way that suits them best, having lawyers who are approachable and friendly, as well as technically and commercially astute and providing practical solutions to your legal needs.
Whether our clients are businesses or individuals, and whatever their legal needs, our focus is always on delivering first class legal advice with exceptional service.
Products and services
- Data protection and information assurance, Company incorporation, Employment
- Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Translation services
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Succession planning
- Business support
- Business relocation, Planning consultants
- East of England
- Australia, France, United States
Ashtons Legal case studies
Corporate and Franchise Consulting – Australia
We advised an Australian franchise network on its entry into the UK market place. The network has been operating in Australian for over 20 years.
Corporate and Employment - USA
Assisted UK tech client in securing a $4m minority investment in its business from a US-based investor.
Corporate and Commercial - USA
We advised a US motorsports engineering business on the establishment of two operating businesses in the UK.