- Business type
- UK business not registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
- 200 Strand, London, WC2R 1DJ
Kerman & Co
Kerman & Co is a corporate and commercial law firm with offices in the City of London. We provide high quality legal services to clients looking to doing business in the UK, whether by acquiring an existing business or by setting up a new company.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration, Data protection and information assurance, Intellectual property, Land use planning
- Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Creative and media, Electronics and IT hardware, Food and drink, Global sports infrastructure, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Leisure and tourism, Metals, minerals and materials, Mining, Oil and gas, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Software and computer services
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
Kerman & Co case studies
Acquisition of a 50.1% majority stake in Welcome Break
Kerman & Co advised Applegreen plc (HQ in Republic of Ireland) in connection with its acquisition of a 50.01% majority stake in Welcome Break (UK).
Equity investment in CMR Surgical's Series B funding round
Kerman & Co’s advised Zhejiang Silk Road Fund on its equity investment in CMR Surgical Ltd’s Series B funding round.