- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 501-1,000 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
UK registered company – number SO300380
Registered office address:
50 Lothian Road, Festival Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9WJ
For us, technical leadership is a given. It's our market intimacy that singles us out - an understanding of what drives business in the sectors that make up the UK economy - Financial, Energy, Property & Infrastructure, Technology and serving Corporate UK.
With around 320 lawyers in our offices in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, we have the resource and talent to help our clients wherever in the world their business takes them.
We have both Scottish and English qualified lawyers, many of whom have worked in magic circle and US firms in the City of London.
Burness Paull is the exclusive member firm in Scotland for Lex Mundi – the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide.
As part of the Lex Mundi global network, we can provide our clients with preferred access to more than 21,000 lawyers around the world – all from a single point of contact. Individually, each Lex Mundi member firm is a leader in its local market. This is important for inward investors because it provides legal resources with unmatched depth and breadth globally.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Accounting and tax, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff onboarding, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Product safety regulation and compliance, Risk consultation
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Airports, Agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Chemicals, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Communications, Construction, Creative and media, Education and training, Electronics and IT hardware, Environment, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Giftware, jewellery and tableware, Global sports infrastructure, Healthcare and medical, Household goods, furniture and furnishings, Life sciences, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Marine, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Metallurgical process plant, Metals, minerals and materials, Mining, Oil and gas, Ports and logistics, Power, Railways, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Security, Software and computer services, Textiles, interior textiles and carpets, Water
- North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Scotland, Wales
- Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
- Afrikaans, Chinese (written, simplified), Dutch; Flemish, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Norwegian, Panjabi; Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Urdu