- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
SHERRARDS SOLICITORS LLP
UK registered company – number OC352466
Registered office address:
4 Beaconsfield Road, St. Albans, AL1 3RD
SHERRARDS SOLICITORS LLP
Sherrards is a full-service mid-tier law firm competing against the top tier, focusing on cross-border work, assisting clients with export opportunities and advising foreign businesses with in-bound opportunities and, in particular, FDI into the UK.
Our mission is to be the "go to" firm for both in-bound and out-bound international legal work, which has been the back-bone of our significant growth.
Our international team includes dual-qualified and bilingual lawyers from our Russian, Ukrainian, French, Chinese and German desks. We use our knowledge of other legal systems, languages and cultures to help build understanding and trust amongst our clients and their potential business.
What makes us different is that, while there are plenty of sizeable firms operating internationally, there are far fewer mid-market ones with dedicated foreign desks offering full-service corporate, commercial and indeed private client support. This is a coded way of saying that we offer sensible pricing solutions, while providing hands-on, very experienced lawyers. This is achieved from our base in the City of London supported by our Hertfordshire office. Many of our clients are refugees from the "magic circle" law firms.
As a member of the Alliott Group, a leading international alliance of law, accountancy and professional services firms (www.alliottgroup.net), and thanks to our close working relationships with the Department for International Trade (DIT), the Law Society’s International Division, and the International Bar Association and American Bar Association, we are able to co-ordinate the provision of legal services across the globe.
We can confirm that we are able to provide services related to:-
• foreign direct investment
• intellectual property protection
• real estate/property
• estate planning
• corporate law
• private client law
• employment/labour law
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Succession planning, Employment and talent research
- Management consulting
- Business development, Workforce development, Strategy and long-term planning
- Financial and professional services, Legal services
- London, South East
- Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
- Afrikaans, Bengali, Cantonese, Catalan, Chinese (written, simplified), Danish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Sindhi, Spanish, Ukrainian
SHERRARDS SOLICITORS LLP case studies
Sherrards bring China’s largest bike-sharing platform to UK
The company had built a successful business in China and was valued at up to $2 billion. Their goal was to diversify into the UK and set up a UK base of operations with the maximum of ease.
Sherrards protect investment, intellectual property & leases
We helped secure major FDI by a Chinese company whose objectives were to protect their investments & Intellectual Property & address real estate concerns, procuring hands-on corporate finance support.