- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
Gardner Leader LLP
UK registered company – number OC337143
Registered office address:
White Hart House, Market Place, Newbury, RG14 5BA
Gardner Leader LLP
We are a law firm which has been based in the heart of the Thames Valley for over 120 years. The Thames Valley is the top location outside London for foreign direct investment into the UK. We understand the challenges that you will be facing and have proven expertise in helping clients investing in the UK for the first time or growing their existing business interests in the UK. We regularly act as outsourced UK legal counsel for the subsidiaries of multi-nationals based in countries including the USA, China, Canada, Finland, Japan, Germany and the Netherlands.
Working on behalf of micro to multinational organisations, we provide a full range of services for businesses and individuals, allowing us to offer legal support for you, your business and your family.
Progressive and innovative, with a focus on excellence in client care, we have a great team on hand to help you with your legal needs, offering a technologically advanced service, including secure file sharing and bespoke video conferencing.
We will work with you to understand your priorities and deliver practical, exceptional value legal solutions. We will work closely with you to ensure that we can deliver the results you need.
We work with expert delivery partners to ensure that you have access to the support that you need, including the Thames Valley Berkshire LEP, banks, funders, accountants and immigrations specialists.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Business development, Product safety regulation and compliance, Commercial and pricing strategy, Workforce development, Strategy and long-term planning, Risk consultation