- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 11-50 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
CIS LONDON & PARTNERS LLP
UK registered company – number OC327132
Registered office address:
4-6 Staple Inn Buildings, London, WC1V 7QH
CIS LONDON & PARTNERS LLP
UK, US AND INTERNATIONAL
For our UK, US and international clients we provide specialised Russian/CIS law advice on M&A deals, joint ventures and other cross-border transactions with a Russian element.
Our clients choose us for delivering quality Russian advice and advice on laws of other CIS countries at a European standard and within a familiar framework of principles of work, ethics, conflict of interest rules and market practices for doing legal business.
We pride ourselves for being uniquely located in the heart of legal London, near Chancery Lane - 'the Russian & CIS law firm next door'.
We are best suited to assist with projects with a Russian or CIS element that require an understanding of the English legal system.
RUSSIA AND THE CIS
We assist our Russian and CIS clients by coordinating and managing projects involving English law or the law of other jurisdictions. We work with major London and international law firms on our Russian and CIS clients' matters.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Data protection and information assurance, Intellectual property, Employment
- Opening bank accounts, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Succession planning, Staff onboarding
- Business support
- Business relocation, Staff and family relocation
- Management consulting
- Business development, Product safety regulation and compliance, Strategy and long-term planning, Risk consultation
- Publicity and communication
- Branding, Translation services
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- French, Kazakh, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
CIS LONDON & PARTNERS LLP case studies
Dispute Resolution (Arbitration) – Kazakhstan
CIS London has assisted a Kazakh natural gas company with the resolution of its dispute with a Chinese counterparty.
Venture Capital for UK startups – Russia
CIS London has assisted a Russian venture capital firm with seed and series A financings of a number of UK-based startups.
Assisting UK Market Entry – Russia
CIS London has helped a high-end Russian architecture and design bureau expand its operations into the UK market.
Charity Set-Up – Russia
CIS London has helped a number of high-profile philanthropists in the field of end-of-life and palliative care with registering a charitable incorporated organisation with the Charity Commission.