- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 11-50 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
CIS LONDON & PARTNERS LLP
UK registered company – number OC327132
Registered office address:
4-6 Staple Inn Buildings, London, WC1V 7QH
CIS LONDON & PARTNERS LLP
CIS LONDON & PARTNERS LLP is a London-based foreign law firm advising corporate and private clients on all key aspects of law across the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Ukraine and Georgia.
UK, US AND INTERNATIONAL
We provide our clients from UK, US and around the world with specialised legal advice on M&A deals, joint ventures and other cross-border transactions which have a CIS element.
The firm has a well-established reputation for offering advice on the laws of the CIS countries. We pride ourselves in delivering a quality service and working to the highest standards, and have well-established and close relationships with a diverse range of professionals and organisations.
Our unique combination of expertise and location means that we are ideally suited to assist with projects that have a CIS element and require a sound and focused understanding of the English legal system.
COMMONWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT STATES, UKRAINE AND GEORGIA
We provide our CIS clients with a tailor-made service to assist in the coordination and management of projects which involve English law and/or the law of other jurisdictions in Europe, the USA and Asia. We work with leading local firms to provide a service specifically matched to our clients' needs appreciating the importance of accessing highest quality professional advice across a wide range of jurisdictions.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Data protection and information assurance, Intellectual property, Employment
- Opening bank accounts, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Succession planning, Staff onboarding
- Business support
- Business relocation, Staff and family relocation
- Management consulting
- Business development, Product safety regulation and compliance, Strategy and long-term planning, Risk consultation
- Publicity and communication
- Branding, Translation services
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- English, French, Italian, Kazakh, Russian, Ukrainian
CIS LONDON & PARTNERS LLP case studies
Dispute Resolution (Arbitration) – Kazakhstan
CIS London has assisted a Kazakh natural gas company with the resolution of its dispute with a Chinese counterparty.
Venture Capital for UK startups – Russia
CIS London has assisted a Russian venture capital firm with seed and series A financings of a number of UK-based startups.
Assisting UK Market Entry – Russia
CIS London has helped a high-end Russian architecture and design bureau expand its operations into the UK market.
Charity Set-Up – Russia
CIS London has helped a number of high-profile philanthropists in the field of end-of-life and palliative care with registering a charitable incorporated organisation with the Charity Commission.