- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
UK registered company – number OC308658
Registered office address:
One Redcliff Street, Bristol, BS1 6TP
We are a law firm who uses our experience and legal expertise to help clients, whether that's growing their business, delivering their products and services effectively, grasping opportunities or minimising risk. We have a clear and simple aim to help our clients succeed. We listen, think creatively and then act. We have a supportive and flexible approach. This helps us maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients and are independently recognised for our client service. We support some of the UK’s major institutions, high growth businesses and well-known brands helping them to grow and protect their interests and achieve successful outcomes in a straightforward and accessible way.
We support clients in three distinct areas of Advisory, Disputes: and transactions.
We advise in the three UK legal jurisdictions of England & Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and focus our expertise in the sectors where we have significant experience; Financial Services; Retail; Leisure, Food and Drink, Real Estate; Digital; Clean Energy and Public Sector.
We are client-led in our approach to all types of cross-border advice and deliver tailored expertise. Through our links with specialists firms and lawyers in the countries where our clients need our support we are able to leverage this support to recommend and deliver the expertise that will best support our clients' commercial international objectives.
We have a global network of “best in class” correspondent lawyers. This enables us to partner with the leading subject matter experts on a territory-by-territory basis.
We can act as the sole hub for our clients, working with lawyers in the relevant country. We will project manage and deal with commercial issues, whilst they provide jurisdiction-specific legal advice.
We're familiar with the cultural and jurisdictional issues arising for overseas subsidiaries of large international corporate groups, helping them to understand and comply with UK law.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding
- Management consulting
- Product safety regulation and compliance
- Automotive, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Communications, Construction, Creative and media, Electronics and IT hardware, Environment, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Metals, minerals and materials, Power, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Security, Software and computer services, Textiles, interior textiles and carpets, Water
- North West, London, South West, Scotland
- Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
- Dutch; Flemish, English, French, German, Italian, Panjabi; Punjabi, Spanish, Swedish