- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
Aaron & Partners LLP
UK registered company – number OC307122
Registered office address:
Grosvenor Court, Foregate Street, Chester, CH1 1HG
Aaron & Partners LLP
Dealing with overseas laws and regulations can be complex and intimidating. Aaron & Partners has the in-house knowledge and international contacts to ensure the legal advice you receive is up-to-date and accurate, wherever the jurisdiction.
Our team enjoys close relationships with professionals throughout Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and North America.
With vast expertise, international connections and specialist solicitors, we can act swiftly for clients involved in cross-jurisdictional matters and offer valuable advice.
As members of IAG Global, Aarons International is able to provide assistance and advice on legal matters across numerous jurisdictions. IAG Global is a carefully selected group of legal, accountancy and corporate finance professionals from around the world. Together they eliminate the complications of international business by maintaining strong working relationships with members across the globe. IAG Global’s membership has reached 73 countries in every continent. Our expertise allows us to advise those wishing to conduct business abroad and foreign companies looking to invest into the UK on laws and regulations which are applicable to their business. We would provide initial advice, sourcing information and then either make an introduction to one of our network of international law firms, or work alongside our client and a foreign law firm to achieve objectives.
Our Legal Services Include Employment, Corporate deals (including Acquisitions, Mergers and Disposals), Commercial, Intellectual Property, Contract Negotiation including Software Contracts, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution, Insolvency, Planning, Environmental and Private Client Services.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Raising capital, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff onboarding, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Business development, Strategy and long-term planning
- Agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, Business and consumer services, Construction, Education and training, Financial and professional services, Legal services, Ports and logistics, Renewable energy, Water
- North West, West Midlands, Wales