- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
Aaron & Partners LLP
UK registered company – number OC307122
Registered office address:
Grosvenor Court, Foregate Street, Chester, CH1 1HG
Aaron & Partners LLP
We are an independently recommended law firm providing specialist and bespoke legal advice to our clients both in the UK and abroad. Our partner-led service ensures that we deliver the required outcomes whilst adding value at every turn.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Raising capital, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff onboarding, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Business development, Strategy and long-term planning
- Agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, Business and consumer services, Construction, Education and training, Financial and professional services, Legal services, Ports and logistics, Renewable energy, Water
- North West, West Midlands, Wales
Aaron & Partners LLP case studies
Acquisition by Chinese Company
Acting for a Chinese state owned company on the acquisition of its UK Distributor.
Multi-Million Pound Chinese Export Deal
Aaron & Partners provided legal advice on the agreement, which sees more than £10 million pounds worth of Heaven Skincare products stocked in China’s largest shopping malls and department stores.
Purchase of a Cell Phone Transmitter Equipment Network
7 figure deal by US client through a UK subsidiary to purchase a Cell phone transmitter equipment network.
Advising on a Foreign Joint Venture
Acting for a fast growing UK business, developing activities all over the world.
Collecting Mortgage Shortfalls for Foreign Banks
We continue to act for two Florida based banks collecting in mortgage shortfalls from British citizens.
International Chamber of Commerce arbitration proceedings
We are acting for a supplier of technical surveillance equipment in International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) arbitration proceedings.