- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Legal services
Greenwoods GRM LLP
UK registered company – number OC306912
Registered office address:
Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough, PE1 1JE
Greenwoods GRM LLP
A Top 200 law firm in the UK, Greenwoods GRM LLP has a strong reputation for delivering high-quality legal services, combined with a personal and pragmatic approach to complex legal problems. We focus on being “lawyers you’ll enjoy working with”.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Data protection and information assurance, Immigration, Intellectual property, Land use planning
- Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Chemicals, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Communications, Construction, Creative and media, Education and training, Electronics and IT hardware, Environment, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Healthcare and medical, Household goods, furniture and furnishings, Life sciences, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Oil and gas, Railways, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Software and computer services
- East Midlands, East of England, London, South East
- Austria, France, Germany, Italy, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland
- French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
Greenwoods GRM LLP case studies
Advice to a global network of professional services firms
We advised a multibillion-dollar global network of professional service firms with offices in 49 countries to set up new companies and expand in the UK.
European chemical company - acquisition of UK-based company
The client’s objective was to strengthen its presence in the UK market through the acquisition of a UK-based company.