- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number OC303707
Registered office address:
Radius House, 51 Clarendon Road, Watford, WD17 1HP
Outsourcing and advisory services - Concentrate on growing your business without having to worry about UK compliance. Our service philosophy is to provide dedicated team members to look after you and become your trusted business partners. Our services include: business advice; business incorporation and company secretarial; bookkeeping; management reporting and treasury support; VAT returns; payroll; UK statutory accounts; UK corporation tax compliance; HR support and employee benefits (via recommended providers), and Customs Declarations.
VAT & Indirect taxes - Since 1 April 2019, most businesses that are VAT registered and make taxable supplies over £85,000 have had to keep digital VAT records and submit their VAT returns using MTD compatible software. Our VAT Controller bridging software gives you a fast and simple way to file your VAT returns. Following Brexit, UK-based businesses who are receiving goods from, or sending goods to anywhere outside of the UK are subject to the new customs regime. We have launched a Customs Declarations service to assist businesses with these new rules. Our VAT services include: international trading advice; land and property VAT; negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf; partial exemption; planning and technical support to in-house tax managers; structuring transactions to minimise VAT; VAT group reorganisations; VAT health checks; Air Passenger Duty; Stamp Duty Land Tax.
External Audit Services - We are an experienced auditor of UK subsidiary companies with group reporting to parent auditors globally. Our clients are from a wide range of sectors including TMT, manufacturing, distribution, financial services and education. We also audit several mid-tier UK accounting firms.
Expertise for individuals - Estate planning, wealth management and cross-border tax advice and compliance.
We are also an independent member of TGS Global.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Insurance, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff onboarding, Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Succession planning, Employment and talent research
- Business support
- Business relocation
- Management consulting
- Business development, Workforce development, Strategy and long-term planning
- Advanced manufacturing, Automotive, Business and consumer services, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Construction, Education and training, Financial and professional services, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Software and computer services
- London, South East
- China, United Kingdom, United States
Hillier Hopkins case studies
US based anti-virus software business
Set up of the UK subsidiary of a US based anti-virus software company together with ongoing outsourced services.
China and Hong Kong based educational products business
Set up of the UK/European subsidiary company of an international business based in China and Hong Kong. The business imports educational products for distribution and sale in the UK and Europe.