- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number OC301800
Registered office address:
Citygate, St James Boulevard, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 4JE
UNW LLP is a firm of chartered accountants based in Newcastle Upon Tyne in the North East of England. We employ over 110 staff and offer the following services:
- Audit and assurance
- Tax (personal and corporate)
- Accounting services (including outsourced payroll)
- Corporate finance
- Strategic talent recruitment.
Within corporate finance we have a dedicated team of grants and inward investment specialists with over 75 years combined experience of providing support in this field.
Our clients range from micro businesses to large multinationals and our inward investor clients include Nissan, Fujifilm, Huntsman and Johnson Matthey.
We were instrumental in creating a £60m RGF grant programme in the North East which was available to inward investors.
Our team work closely with the regional LEPs, combined authorities and the economic development teams within the local authorities.
Products and services
- Company incorporation
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Succession planning, Employment and talent research
- Management consulting
- Business development, Workforce development, Strategy and long-term planning
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Food and drink, Healthcare and medical, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Oil and gas, Software and computer services
- North East, North West
- Japan, United States
UNW LLP case studies
Supporting US owned aquaculture firm to set up UK subsidiary
In 2015 we were introduced by DIT to a US based organisation who we have supported with grant applications, tax advice and outsourced finance function.