- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Business and consumer services
UK registered company – number NI674713
Registered office address:
Glendinning House 4th Floor, 6 Murray Street, Belfast, BT1 6DN
Founded in 2010, Wavteq is an FDI consulting firm that has helped facilitate $50 billion of greenfield investment globally for our clients through products and services.
Our commitment to exceptional delivery in greenfield investment attraction and strategy projects has made us the partner of choice for leading organizations in the public and private sector such as the World Bank, Jobs Ohio, Dubai Airport Free Zone Area (DAFZA), Select USA and PwC.
We are dedicated to enhancing performance for all our clients and have over a decade of experience developing data-rich, cloud-based intelligence products focused on corporate expansion activity. Our FDI consulting expertise combined with, our bespoke software platforms and leading market intelligence is helping to transform the strategies and operational effectiveness of economic development organizations (EDOs).
We are passionate about capacity building in emerging economies, sustainable investment and ongoing professional development for all economic developers. Our experience reflects our deep expertise in these areas.
Wavteq is headquartered in UK and has more than 50 full-time staff as well as a wide network of delivery partners in key international investment hubs. Wavteq is also an equity partner with International Investment Services GmbH (IIS), headquartered in Germany.
Products and services
- Management consulting
- Business development, Strategy and long-term planning
- Business and consumer services, Education and training, Financial and professional services, Software and computer services
- North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Scotland, Wales
- Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Haiti, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mali, Namibia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Chinese (written, simplified), English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Panjabi; Punjabi, Spanish, Turkish
WAVTEQ LIMITED case studies
Webinar Training program for IPAs in COMESA Region
Wavteq was awarded a contract in June 2020 to devise a webinar training program for over 150 investment promotion staff across 21-member national investment promotion agencies.
Training in Best Practice Aftercare Services for FCDO/AITAF
The UK FCDO engaged PwC for the AITAF with Wavteq as the lead contracting partner to design and implement aftercare programs for Investment Promotion Agencies in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
Amplify - CRM specifically designed for economic development
Amplify enables EDOs & IPAs to manage their entire investor life-cycle. Enabling you to attract new investments. Engage with the investors to achieve their potential & support existing investors.
IncentivesFlow - global database tracking incentive deals
Wavteq IncentivesFlow is the only global deal database tracking real-time financial incentives awarded to companies for foreign and domestic investment projects
Wavteq Institute - the leading knowledge platform for FDI
Wavteq Institute is a subscription service which provides practical tools you need to enhance your skills and knowledge as an economic developer.