- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Business and consumer services
UK registered company – number NI674713
Registered office address:
Glendinning House 4th Floor, 6 Murray Street, Belfast, BT1 6DN
Wavteq is a leading provider of products and services to facilitate International Investment, Trade and Tourism.
Products and services
- Management consulting
- Business development, Strategy and long-term planning
- Business and consumer services, Education and training, Financial and professional services, Software and computer services
- North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Scotland, Wales
- Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Haiti, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mali, Namibia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Chinese (written, simplified), English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Panjabi; Punjabi, Spanish, Turkish
WAVTEQ LIMITED case studies
Webinar Training program for IPAs in COMESA Region
Wavteq was awarded a contract in June 2020 to devise a webinar training program for over 150 investment promotion staff across 21-member national investment promotion agencies.
Training in Best Practice Aftercare Services for FCDO/AITAF
The UK FCDO engaged PwC for the AITAF with Wavteq as the lead contracting partner to design and implement aftercare programs for Investment Promotion Agencies in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
Amplify - CRM specifically designed for economic development
Amplify enables EDOs & IPAs to manage their entire investor life-cycle. Enabling you to attract new investments. Engage with the investors to achieve their potential & support existing investors.
IncentivesFlow - global database tracking incentive deals
Wavteq IncentivesFlow is the only global deal database tracking real-time financial incentives awarded to companies for foreign and domestic investment projects
Wavteq Institute - the leading knowledge platform for FDI
Wavteq Institute is a subscription service which provides practical tools you need to enhance your skills and knowledge as an economic developer.