- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 51-200 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number 12544604
Registered office address:
New Penderel House 4th Floor, 283-288 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7HP
ZEDRA is an international provider of Global Expansion, Funds and Active Wealth solutions. Our experienced teams deliver tailored high quality advice to companies and family businesses expanding overseas on a range of global expansion, accounting, tax, global mobility, payroll and HR matters. We also support high net worth individuals and their families seeking diversified active wealth solutions, as well as asset managers and their investors. Our hands-on approach and entrepreneurial outlook helps our clients safeguard their assets and unlock their ambitions for growth, no matter how complex their challenges might be.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Staff onboarding, Succession planning, Staff management and progression, Employment and talent research
- Business support
- Business relocation, Staff and family relocation
- Management consulting
- Strategy and long-term planning, Commercial and pricing strategy, Risk consultation, Workforce development
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Chemicals, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Communications, Construction, Creative and media, Education and training, Electronics and IT hardware, Environment, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Giftware, jewellery and tableware, Healthcare and medical, Household goods, furniture and furnishings, Life sciences, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Metals, minerals and materials, Mining, Oil and gas, Power, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Security, Software and computer services, Textiles, interior textiles and carpets, Water
- North East, North West, London, South East, South West
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, Venezuela
- Afrikaans, Bengali, Danish, Dutch; Flemish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Urdu
ZEDRA case studies
London Calling Report
While the EU transition and recovery from the pandemic may cause uncertainty and concern, there remains an exciting opportunity for international businesses to expand into London.
North American VC-backed SaaS Company
Within three years of their US incorporation, A North American VC-backed cloud computing provider was looking to expand to the UK. Our US office was well placed to help...
Sustainable Energy Group expand into Europe
This large, sustainable energy group were looked after by a big accounting practice in the US and were considering whether a European sales and marketing operation was feasible.