- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1-10 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number 11296256
Registered office address:
Iveco House, Station Road, Watford, WD17 1ET
ProHal Chartered Certified Accountants was established in 2018 and the name stems from its founders Prodipta Patel and Halima Salim. Whilst working together on various projects, they realised their shared values and principals which encouraged them to establish ProHal. The growth and success of your business is importance to us as it to you.We ensures that value is added to your business and you are fully compliant with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Our core values focus on building a trusting relationship with our clients and ensuring and all needs are met. Our values define who we are, they influence how we work-and the way we serve our clients and engage with our communities.
We ensure that a distinctive experience is offered to all our clients as we recognise that every business has different needs.
As well as accounting and UK taxation services we also assist our clients in reviewing their financial systems and make any recommendations in order to help achieve the best results for their business. We support international businesses with cross border tax and general UK tax advice, provide you with pre and post arrival tax planning.
When it comes to managing the operational requirements & back office of a business, ProHal has your back.From an operational perspective, our accounting service will include a full finance function support.We build and maintain robust processes, identify improvements, provide valuable insights, address unexpected challenges and ensure you are well-positioned to effectively navigate the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
Products and services
- Company incorporation
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Payroll, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Business development, Strategy and long-term planning
- Business and consumer services, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Communications, Construction, Creative and media, Electronics and IT hardware, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Healthcare and medical, Leisure and tourism, Retail and luxury, Software and computer services
- North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Wales
- Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Myanmar (Burma), Canada, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Eritrea, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Arabic, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Panjabi; Punjabi, Persian, Somali, Swahili