- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1-10 employees
- Core industry
- Business and consumer services
GO EXPORTING LTD
UK registered company – number 11294707
Registered office address:
20 Ryles Park Road, Macclesfield, SK11 8AH
GO EXPORTING LTD
As the name suggests we specialise in export. From any country to any country. Our core aim is to enable businesses to profitably expand into international markets. We've worked with start-ups, SMEs and multi-nationals so have an understanding of all clients’ needs. Along the way, gaining a wealth of experience in what it takes to be successful in exporting and the pitfalls to avoid! We can support, guide and even actively lead you through your export journey. Helping you identify the right markets, analyse the potential, and the risks. We devise and implement route to market strategies, whether that’s via distributors or agents, your own team or directly from a website or e-commerce. We can help in each of those areas. From cost-effective Market Research; Producing market reports; In addition to devising strategy, we also work with clients to implement it. Working with your team, mentoring or leading the whole process.
Whatever level of involvement you require. There’s more information on our website goexporting.com including regular blog posts on items of interest to exporters. We’ve also just published a free white paper on the ‘7-Steps to Export Success’, which shows how to generate £1m+ in export sales. Download it FREE from our website. It forms the basis of the programme we use to guide clients’ through the export process.
Whatever support you need on your export journey contact us for a free, no obligation discussion.
With Brexit looming we are also advising clients on their strategy post-divorce and how to plan for all eventualities in the meantime. There could well be profound changes in the way the U.K. trades with Europe; from paperwork, customers duties, VAT, tax, employment rules through to standards and approvals. Nothing should be left to chance. Start planning now.
Products and services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Social media, Marketing, Translation services
- Human resources
- Staff onboarding
- Management consulting
- Business development, Commercial and pricing strategy, Strategy and long-term planning, Risk consultation
- Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czechia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Italy, Jamaica, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
- English, French, German
GO EXPORTING LTD case studies
Go Exporting launches free coronavirus support for exporting
Go Exporting, the specialist export consultancy, has launched a new advice and support service for exporting businesses in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Market research report on local authorities in England
This year, Go Exporting completed a detailed analysis and market research for Enterprise Ireland analysing and researching local authorities in England.
Market Report & 5-Year Strategy for 10% Market Share
European Market report by country including market size, trends, key players, competitors, barriers to entry analysis, pricing and culminating in 5-Year Strategy to gain 10% market share.
Go Exporting launches new FastTrack service
Go Exporting launches new FastTrack service to support ambitious SMEs.