- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1-10 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
Gentium International Limited
UK registered company – number 11196729
Registered office address:
1 High Street, Crickhowell, NP8 1BD
Gentium International Limited
Gentium International are a UK Consultancy who provide specialist Employment and HR support for businesses planning to set up new operations at home and abroad. Employing internationally brings obligations and the need to ensure compliance.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration
- Translation services
- Human resources
- Employment and talent research, Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Sourcing and hiring, Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Succession planning
- Business support
- Business relocation, Planning consultants, Staff and family relocation
- Management consulting
- Business development, Risk consultation, Strategy and long-term planning, Workforce development
- Aerospace, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Communications, Construction, Electronics and IT hardware, Healthcare and medical, Legal services, Security, Software and computer services
- North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Scotland, Wales
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
Gentium International Limited case studies
UK Employment Compliance Guide – Plan ahead
Providing practical oversight and guidance across all areas of HR in the UK, our Guide covers key Employment considerations, Global Mobility, Reward, Immigration and Talent Acquisition considerations.
Global Mobility & Relocation Solutions
Working Internationally often means that your employees will be working and living in a new country. Gentium’s experience and practical services support clients in mobility and relocation.
Successful businesses in cutting edge industries require enquiring minds and innovative thinking to push boundaries. As you plan to establish and grow your venture, plan ahead.
Understanding the Local Market and your Obligations
Running a business in a new location is an exciting prospect with big implications. Your biggest investment will be the employment of talent. Understand the local market. Plan in advance.
A very well known US-based MNC was experiencing employee relations issues in part of its UK business. Gentium consulted as a third-party to review the situation and successfully resolve the matters.