- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
UK registered company – number 10248859
Registered office address:
Scotland Farm, Stockwood Road, Bristol, BS4 5LU
Boardroom Advisors has over 100 senior Advisors in the UK who can be Part-Time Executive or Non-Executive Directors/Chairs and help overseas companies with strategy, growth, finance, funding and exit.
Products and services
- Human resources
- Employment and talent research, Sourcing and hiring, Staff management and progression, Succession planning
- Management consulting
- Business development, Commercial and pricing strategy, Strategy and long-term planning, Workforce development
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Airports, Agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Chemicals, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Communications, Construction, Creative and media, Education and training, Electronics and IT hardware, Environment, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Giftware, jewellery and tableware, Global sports infrastructure, Healthcare and medical, Household goods, furniture and furnishings, Life sciences, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Marine, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Metallurgical process plant, Metals, minerals and materials, Mining, Oil and gas, Ports and logistics, Power, Railways, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Security, Software and computer services, Textiles, interior textiles and carpets, Water
- North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Scotland, Wales
- Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
- Chinese (written, simplified), Dutch; Flemish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Urdu
BOARDROOM ADVISORS case studies
Sales Transformation sets marketing technology firm on track
Kaiasm, being in the business of strategic knowledge creation, was suffering from a sales operation that needed development.
Enhanced international growth for a Digital Agency
Accelerate could easily secure project work but this would not facilitate the kind of ambitious growth they were targeting. They needed a different approach.
From an idea to a £1.5 million valuation - Lux Rewards
LUX Rewards is a premium rewards scheme that helps high-quality restaurants to attract and retain high-spending customers.
Software technology company prepares for new level of growth
DeltaXML approached Boardroom Advisors because the board wanted an expert advisor who could offer perspective on the development of new products in the SaaS space.
Specialist legal company aims for significant growth
A new management team with ambitious growth targets required a 360-degree review of the business from a positioning and marketing point of view.
Strategy, funding and growth advice transforms business
Apricot wanted to grow their client base. At the same time they wanted to mature their business operations so they could grow efficiently and continuously without having to make a step change.