- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1-10 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number 09766350
Registered office address:
208 Blythe Road, Hammersmith, London, W14 0HH
Established in 1991, Altios International is a leading firm focused on global expansion and cross-border investment services for Mid-Sized Companies.
We successfully combine a full offering of business-oriented solutions with an unparalleled and well-positioned global network of 32 offices in the most attractive markets.
From assisting with understanding the market to providing agile back office operations and finally facilitating cross-border investment, we help our clients to accelerate their international ability to set-up locally and expand their business in key growing markets.
ALTIOS International brings together 750 experts from all around the world (country specialists, business development consultants, experts in accounting, corporate finance, tax and HR) to simplify doing business in multiple global markets.
2500 Market assessments completed in a wide range of sectors / 3500 Partners identified & checked: distributors, JV, acquisitions / 1200 International C-level & Country Managers Recruited / 1200 Legal entities incorporated & administrated /
450 Factories & cross-border investments
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration
- Opening bank accounts, Mergers and acquisitions
- Branding, Marketing
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Staff onboarding, Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Employment and talent research, Sourcing and hiring
- Management consulting
- Business development, Commercial and pricing strategy, Strategy and long-term planning
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, Automotive, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Construction, Electronics and IT hardware, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Giftware, jewellery and tableware, Healthcare and medical, Household goods, furniture and furnishings, Retail and luxury, Textiles, interior textiles and carpets
- Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Czechia, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
- Cantonese, Chinese (written, simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
ALTIOS International case studies
Promotion on behalf of governmental organizations
Challenge: Attraction of Investments at the European agro food fair in Paris - SIAL
FDI Promotion Challenge: Organization of individual meetings at the Swiss Embassy in Paris or visio with potential French investors Representation mandate of 12 Months renewable
FDI Seminar promotion
Challenge: Attract FDI in Australia through the organization of specific events
US Market monitoring Challenge: Trade representation of UKTI in the USA Play a role of partner for trade support