- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 11-50 employees
- Core industry
- Creative and media
UK registered company – number 07176694
Registered office address:
Unit 29 Maltings Place, 169 Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1 3JB
We help brands clarify their purpose, craft their vision, and grow. Our strategists, designers, developers, animators and writers deliver high-performing projects across brand, digital, marketing and content creation.
Products and services
- Branding, Social media, Advertising, Marketing
- Management consulting
- Business development
- Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Communications, Creative and media, Education and training, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Global sports infrastructure, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Retail and luxury, Software and computer services
- North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Scotland, Wales
- Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Qatar, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- English, German, Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan
Studiomade case studies
Hearing Birdsong: Digital product to screen for hearing loss
Hearing Birdsong looks to humanise the approach to screening for hearing loss, providing users with a more natural and familiar way to protect their hearing health and long-term wellbeing.
Healthy Ageing campaign for DIT
Healthcare UK wanted to create a campaign around healthy ageing. We built and put together a report that framed the issue and had global contributors.
Data-driven reporting for the European Fund Market
Fund Brand 50 is the most comprehensive annual study of Europe’s top 50 cross-border asset management brands. Studiomade executed the design, development and supply for this industry leading Report.
Event presence & digital sales tool for Healthcare UK: Dubai
Deliver the brand style, event graphics, digital sales tool and associated printed materials for Healthcare UK as part of their Arab Health exhibition stand in the Dubai World Trade centre.
Healthcare App and venture
Studiomade designed and developed the Drinks Meter app launched for Android and Apple. It provides anonymous, personalised feedback on your drinking, helping to monitor and improve drinking habits.
Event App for use at the United Nations
The Commission on Narcotic Drugs required an app that allowed UN event visitors constant updates with customisable content and real-time notifications.