- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1-10 employees
- Core industry
- Software and computer services
UK registered company – number 06110416
Registered office address:
Suite 10, George House, 64 High Street, Tring, HP23 4AF
Amazing Support are a top 51 EMEA award winning and top 501 global award winning Managed Service Provider (MSP). We provide Managed IT Support, Cyber Security, Cloud Solutions, Business Continuity, IT Projects and Consultancy delivered through The Amazing Way® ethos to UK and International businesses.
The Amazing Way® is our mantra and ethos on how we work in-house with our teams and how we deliver our service to our clients. The Amazing Way® is formed around 4 key elements; Communication, Attitude, Responsibility and Expertise (CARE).
Amazing Support are very much customer-led so our attention to customer communication and technical service is absolutely the most important priority to us. Aside from our experience and qualifications, we have been trading for over ten years and our values and reasons for being in business and providing our services have always remained core to us. They are honesty, amazing service and amazing customer support.
So why us? We give our clients that local trustworthy service backed by professional IT experience, knowledge, qualified IT advice and amazing support.
As a member of the Department for International Trade's UK Investment Support Directory, we have key IT experience enabling international businesses expand or extend their overseas operations into the UK market.
We are a UK Business Climate Leader and Member of the SME Climate Hub and are committed to reaching net-zero emissions by 2050. When you work with us you can be confident we're doing what we can to reduce our impact on the environment. We strive to work with suppliers and clients with the same climate awareness and green mentality.
Products and services
- Business support
- Facilities (such as WiFI or electricity)
- Advanced manufacturing, Agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Business and consumer services, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Construction, Creative and media, Education and training, Electronics and IT hardware, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Healthcare and medical, Household goods, furniture and furnishings, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Oil and gas, Retail and luxury, Security, Software and computer services
- North West, London, South East
Amazing Support case studies
Business investment and commercial growth in the UK
As part of the inward investment initiative of the UK Government companies not located in the UK are considering expanding their business operations and opportunities overseas.