- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
Vistra (UK) Limited
UK registered company – number 05687452
Registered office address:
3rd Floor 11-12 St. James's Square, London, SW1Y 4LB
Vistra (UK) Limited
One of the top three global corporate fiduciary and fund service providers, Vistra is a versatile organization that offers a uniquely broad range of services and solutions.
Our expert industry knowledge and broad location experience allows us to deliver the people, processes and products that help our clients get the most from their international business. Turn to us for specialist assistance in complex areas such as international incorporations to trust, fiduciary and fund administration services leveraging a network of over 4,000 employees across 80 cities in 46 jurisdictions looking after over US$211 bn AUA.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Translation services
- Human resources
- Staff management and progression, Staff onboarding, Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Succession planning
- Business support
- Business relocation, Planning consultants, Staff and family relocation, Facilities (such as WiFI or electricity)
- Management consulting
- Business development, Commercial and pricing strategy, Workforce development, Strategy and long-term planning, Risk consultation
- Aerospace, Advanced manufacturing, Agriculture, horticulture and fisheries, Automotive, Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Creative and media, Education and training, Environment, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Global sports infrastructure, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Leisure and tourism, Legal services, Marine, Renewable energy, Retail and luxury, Textiles, interior textiles and carpets
- North East, London, South East, South West, Scotland
- Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Arabic, Cantonese, Chinese (written, simplified), English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Mandarin, Panjabi; Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Vistra (UK) Limited case studies
Managing Global Tax Risk Through Transfer Pricing Practices
We helped an educational products and services provider manage the transfer pricing risks of its non-US operations by evidencing that intercompany transactions were accurately priced and documented.
Vistra Accelerates LiveAction Expansion
LiveAction engaged Vistra to get information and recommendations about formally establishing a UK office for a growing business serving Europe, the Middle East and Africa.