- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number 03376647
Registered office address:
Lyndum House Suite 2, 12 High Street, Petersfield, GU32 3JG
Alliott Group's accounting and law firm members are carefully selected professional services firms located in 165 cities in 65 countries across the EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific regions. As medium sized accounting and law firms, they specialise in serving middle market businesses and private individuals currently trading or investing in multiple markets or needing help with set up, strategy and compliance in new markets.
The alliance has a strong presence in the UK and Ireland (and in British Crown Dependencies) with law and accounting firm members in the country’s key commercial centres.
The alliance and its member firms provide an alternative to the big consulting firms for clients needing sophisticated advisory support to be provided locally or in multiple markets, but who value a more bespoke, personal service which can be delivered at a competitive price. Members collaborate to deliver cross border solutions when needed, including tax planning, audit, accounting, M&A, inward investment, payroll, raising capital, immigration, VAT and indirect tax planning, company set-up, immigration and global mobility, intellectual property, property law, estate planning and wealth protection, transfer pricing, business valuation, buying/selling a business, dispute resolution, insolvency, franchise, distribution and agency arrangements, licensing and business restructuring.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment, Immigration, Land use planning, Intellectual property, Data protection and information assurance
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Raising capital, Regulatory support, Mergers and acquisitions
- Human resources
- Staff onboarding, Payroll, Succession planning
- Business support
- Business relocation, Planning consultants
- Management consulting
- Business development, Product safety regulation and compliance, Commercial and pricing strategy, Strategy and long-term planning, Risk consultation
- Afghanistan, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia
Alliott Group case studies
Alliott Group Member Supports Games Company's Growth into UK
Alliott Group's London accounting member Alliotts supported a Turkish games company to successfully expand into the UK. The client is also assisted by Alliott Group members in New York & Istanbul.
UK Specialist Lawyers Assist in Set Up of French Franchise
Alliott Group’s UK (London/SE) law member, Sherrards Solicitors, helped a bespoke kitchen brand to set up its first master franchisee in the UK, the first of 20 planned by 2020.