- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 1-10 employees
- Core industry
- Business and consumer services
UK registered company – number 02340620
Registered office address:
9 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4DJ
Aplomb Translations provides SECURE high end technical translations and interpreting in all languages to banks, businesses and law firms. Professional accredited linguists provide certified, notarised & legalised translations and court interpreting.
Products and services
- Translation services
- Publicity and communication
- Advertising, Branding, Marketing, Translation services
- Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cantonese, Catalan, Chinese (written, simplified), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch; Flemish, English, Estonian, Fijian, Finnish, French, Gaelic, Georgian, German, Gujarati, Haitian; Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kashmiri, Kikuyu; Gikuyu, Kirghiz; Kyrgyz, Korean, Kurdish, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Mandarin, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Ojibwa, Oromo, Panjabi; Punjabi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Pushto; Pashto, Quechua, Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan, Russian, Samoan, Sardinian, Serbian, Sichuan Yi; Nuosu, Sindhi, Sinhala; Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Sotho, Southern, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Tibetan, Tsonga, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba
APLOMB TRANSLATIONS case studies
Commission for Africa, Urgent Translation by Aplomb
Aplomb delivered Urgent Confidential French translations for the Commission for Africa's final special report, averaging 7,000 words a day (including week-ends) for over a month to meet the deadline.
Transcreation for HealthCircle Global Marketing Campaigns
Transcription, translation, localisation & subtitling into 6 languages, of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Infomercials for products and healthcare management videos for terminal patients and families.
Translation of Marine Documents
Aplomb has worked for Exxon for 15 years, translating documents produced in marine logistics. The work is highly technical and the languages vary according to the location of the occurrence.