- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 11-50 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number 02126896
Registered office address:
24 Old Queen Street, London, SW1H 9HP
Goodwille provide essential business services to overseas companies looking to enter, grow or scale in the UK. Whether you are looking to set up a UK subsidiary, register a UK branch or recruit UK based employees, we can provide all the business services you need to ensure your UK operation is properly administered, managed and monitored – all seamlessly coordinated through one company. Our services cover Corporate Governance, Finance, Human Resources, Payroll & Virtual Offices. Our vast experience, extensive global network and a team that speaks many European languages means nearly 500 businesses trust Goodwille to get it right for them in the UK. That in itself speaks volumes. From pre-revenue start-ups to global retail chains our clients are headquartered around the world, with a strong focus on Northern Europe (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark & Iceland), Central Europe (France, Germany, Austria & Switzerland) and the USA. By allowing Goodwille to take care of all your non-core business activities, it provides you with a smooth, efficient and compliant operation, whilst giving you and your team more free time to focus on the things that bring real value to your business. To find out more visit goodwille.com
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Insurance
- Human resources
- Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits, Staff onboarding
- Advanced manufacturing, Business and consumer services, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Construction, Creative and media, Electronics and IT hardware, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Legal services, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Oil and gas, Security, Software and computer services
- Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
Goodwille Ltd case studies
Pleo - Expanding to the UK from the Nordics
Pleo offers smart company cards that automate expense & invoice management. Goodwille provides a full spectrum of support to Pleo in the UK including Corporate Governance, Finance, HR & Payroll.
Swedish fintech company iZettle entering the UK market
Swedish FinTech company iZettle always aimed for global success. With the UK being a hotbed for tech startups, iZettle decided to enter the UK in 2012 – and asked Goodwille for help.
Swedish bakery chain Fabrique establishing in London
Fancy a fika? This award-winning bakery chain from Stockholm has taken London by storm. Offering delicious treats baked in stone ovens, it comes as no surprise this is a story of sweet success.
Vestre - Exporting Nordic values to the world
Vestre is a Norwegian manufacturer of urban furniture. For more than 70 years, they have helped create social meeting places for millions of people.
Providing efficient payroll support to the Austrian Embassy
Advantage Austria, the Commercial Section of the Austrian Embassy, has 100 offices in over 70 countries. Goodwille supports them in the UK and takes care of the payroll for their six UK employees.
Happy Signals - Building a better employee experience
HappySignals is a leading Employee Experience Management Platform for IT. Goodwille provides a full spectrum of support to Happy Signals including Corporate Governance, Finance, HR & Payroll.