- Business type
- UK business registered in Companies House
- Number of employees
- 11-50 employees
- Core industry
- Financial and professional services
UK registered company – number 02126896
Registered office address:
St James House, 13 Kensington Square, London, W8 5HD
Goodwille provide essential business services to overseas companies looking to enter, grow or scale in the UK.
Products and services
- Company incorporation, Employment
- Opening bank accounts, Accounting and tax, Insurance
- Human resources
- Staff onboarding, Payroll, Salary benchmarking and employee benefits
- Advanced manufacturing, Business and consumer services, Clothing, footwear and fashion, Construction, Creative and media, Electronics and IT hardware, Financial and professional services, Food and drink, Healthcare and medical, Life sciences, Legal services, Mechanical electrical and process engineering, Oil and gas, Security, Software and computer services
- Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
Goodwille Ltd case studies
Swedish bakery chain Fabrique establishing in London
Fancy a fika? This award-winning bakery chain from Stockholm has taken London by storm. Offering delicious treats baked in stone ovens, it comes as no surprise this is a story of sweet success.
Swedish fintech company iZettle entering the UK market
Swedish FinTech company iZettle always aimed for global success. With the UK being a hotbed for tech startups, iZettle decided to enter the UK in 2012 – and asked Goodwille for help.
Providing efficient payroll support to the Austrian Embassy
Advantage Austria, the Commercial Section of the Austrian Embassy, has 100 offices in over 70 countries. Goodwille supports them in the UK and takes care of the payroll for their six UK employees.