The UK government’s ‘fintech bridge’ agreements with other nations are building closer and stronger collaboration between governments, financial regulators and the fintech industry.
So far the UK government has agreed ‘fintech bridges’ with:
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
Each agreement is unique, but all are designed to help fintech companies access opportunities and support in the respective markets.
The agreements offer access to:
- events, meetings and networking opportunities
- referrals to streamline regulatory approval
- introductions to buyers, investors, trade associations and institutions
- advice and one-to-one mentoring from fintech specialists
- discounted ‘soft-landing pads’, grants or subsidies, where available
Contact us to find out more about ‘fintech bridges’.