- Get money to export
Get money to export
As an exporter you may need money to:
- pay for resources to fulfil an order
- fill the gap between delivering a good or service and being paid for it
- insure against the risk of non-payment
- tender for a large project
- market your product or service
- visit overseas markets
Use finance to export
Money to run a business day-to-day, known as working capital, is essential to grow a business and finance can be used as a tool to get it.
For exporting, finance can provide the working capital needed to be competitive in overseas markets. Without finance, it can be difficult to win or fulfil overseas orders.
You should think about finance early as a part of your export plan. Some types of finance can take a long time to process.