What is an export plan?
An export plan is a business plan for selling internationally. It should detail the decisions you’ve made based on your market research, your objectives and how you plan to achieve them.
Your export plan is a great tool to show banks, investors or partners that you’re serious and have realistic and achievable goals.
Why do you need one?
A well structured plan will help you:
- maximise your product's export potential
- identify risks and minimise them
- set out a pricing strategy
- present clear evidence for funding and finance
- make choices and set targets using data from sources like the World Bank
Take your first steps towards exporting success
Put an export plan in place for your businessCreate a free plan