United States - R--TIERED EVALUATIONS This procurement is set-aside based on an order of priority as established in 38 U.S.C 8127. Satellite Media Tours
For more information and to make a bid you will need to go to the third party website.
- Opportunity closing date
- 11 September 2019
- Opportunity publication date
- 30 August 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
- Your guide to exporting
Added: Aug 29, 2019 4:25 pm
Page 2 of 2
A. The VA Central Office (VACO), Network Contracting Office (NCO5) is issuing a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice in conjunction with FAR part 13. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; offers are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. Contractor to provide 4 possibly 5 Satellite Media Tours for the VA. The period of performance will be 09/30/2019-09/29/2020 with two additional option years.
B. TIERED EVALUATIONS INCLUDING SMALL BUSINESS CONCERNS: This solicitation is being issued as a tiered evaluation for SDVOSB concerns, or in the alternative, a tiered evaluation for VOSB concerns, or in the alternative, a set-aside for other small business concerns with HUBZone small business concerns and 8(a) participants having priority. If award cannot be made, the solicitation will be cancelled, and the requirement resolicited.
Evaluate the offers, if any, submitted by SDVOSB concerns. If no offers were submitted by SDVOSB concerns, or if none of the offers would result in award at a fair and reasonable price that offers best value to the United States, withdraw the SDVOSB set-aside, document the basis for not making an award within this tier as prescribed in subsection (f) below, and proceed to the set-aside for VOSB concerns.
Evaluate the offers, if any, submitted by VOSB concerns. If no offers were submitted by VOSB concerns, or if none of the offers would result in award at a fair and reasonable price that offers best value to the United States, withdraw the VOSB set-aside, document the basis for not making an award within this tier prescribed in subsection (f) below, and proceed to the set-aside for other small business concerns set forth in each subsequent tier.
Evaluate the offers, if any, submitted by other small business concerns. If no offers were submitted by other small business concerns, or if none of the offers would result in award at a fair and reasonable price that offers best value to the United States, cancel the solicitation, document in a memorandum for record the basis for cancelation, and resolicit as an unrestricted procurement.
C. The applicable NAICS code is 541820, and the Small Business Size Standard is 15M
D. This solicitation incorporates provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2019-02. The full text of the provisions and clauses can be obtained from the following websites: http://www.acquisition.gov/far/index.html and http://www.va.gov/oal/library/vaar/.
E. If you are claiming Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business or Veteran Owned Small Business status you must be registered in the Veteran Information Pages (VIP) https://www.vip.vetbiz.va.gov/
F. To be eligible for award of a contract, vendor must be actively registered in the SAM database (https://www.sam.gov). Vendor is also required to complete representations and certifications found in the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items.
2. Questions regarding this solicitation must be made in writing to the Contracting Officer, Amy Ritchey at email@example.com and must include the solicitation number 36C24519Q0536 on the subject line. They must be submitted No later than 09/05/19 4:30 EST on. NO TELEPHONE REQUESTS OR INQUIRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Responding to this solicitation- Offeror must submit its offer via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Offeror must provide the following information with its offer:
A. Legal entity name, address, DUNS of your company;
B. Information that demonstrates your company s technical capability and experience for the following:
(1)VHA Communications Satellite/Radio Media Tour (SMT/RMT): proof of experience as the prime contractor for at least 2 separate contracts.
i. Proof of Project Management Plan (PMP) and Briefings
ii. Proof of past SMT/RMT events
(4) Compliance with Limitations on Subcontracting: Describe any relationship to the offeror of any personnel who will be providing services under the contract that are not directly employed by the offeror. Provide a copy of offeror s written teaming arrangement or subcontracting plan that explains each party s specific responsibilities/activities regarding the performance of the contract, as well as the duration and terms of the arrangement.
C. Completed Price Schedule for CLINs 0001 through 3002 (see the Price Schedule Attachment for CLIN descriptions);
D. Completed Immigration & Indemnity Certification (see Solicitation Attachment);
E. Offeror must send the Past Performance Questionnaire (PPQ) that s attached to this notice to its references and ensure that the references submit a completed PPQ to amy.ritchey@va,gov by the closing date and time of the solicitation. The first 2 completed PPQs received will be used for evaluation purposes and all other additional questionnaires received for the same offeror will be discarded without consideration; likewise, questionnaires received after the solicitation closing date will be discarded without consideration.
3. Date & time offers are due on 09/11/19 @ 2:00pm EST.
4. Evaluation-Commercial Items. A single award will be made to the responsible offeror who submits an acceptable offer, as determined by a technical evaluation, and has lowest price for satisfactory completion of all contract requirements. Technical will be rated as Acceptable/Unacceptable . The acceptable offer with the lowest overall price (including option prices) will be deemed the most advantageous to the Government. Past Performance will be rated as Acceptable/Neutral/Unacceptable . Past performance information will be obtained from various data sources (e.g., Past Performance Questionnaires from offeror s references, PPIRS, offeror-provided information). The apparent successful offeror s past performance will be evaluated as part of the Contractor Responsibility Determination to ensure the presence of an acceptable performance record in accordance with FAR 9.104-1. If offeror has no relevant past performance, it will not be evaluated favorably or unfavorably on past performance. No adjectival ratings will be used to evaluate price. Proposed prices will be evaluated for fair and reasonableness using the price analysis techniques listed in FAR 13.106-3. The Government will evaluate offers for award purposes by adding the total price for all options to the total price for the basic requirement. The Government may determine that an offer is unacceptable if the option prices are significantly unbalanced. Evaluation of options shall not obligate the Government to exercise the option(s).
5. Description of Work:
A. The Contractor will provide all resources necessary to hold at least 4 Satellite Media Tours for the Department of Veterans Affairs.
B. Contract Line Item Numbers, quantities, unit of measure: (see the Price Schedule attachment).
6. The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial, applies to this acquisition, including the following addenda:
A. 52.204-7, System for Award Management (OCT 2018);
B. 52.204-16, Commercial and Government Entity Code Reporting (JUL 2016);
C. 52.217-3, Evaluation Exclusive of Options (APR 1984)
D. 52.233-2, Service of Protest (SEPT 2006);
E. 852.233-70, Protest Content/Alternative Dispute Resolution (OCT 2018); and
F. 852.233-71, Alternate Protest Procedure (OCT 2018).
7. Offeror Representations and Certifications. Offeror must include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3. The offeror shall complete only paragraph (b) of this provision if the offeror has completed the annual representations and certification electronically in the System for Award Management (SAM) accessed through https://www.sam.gov. If the offeror has not completed the annual representations and certifications electronically, the offeror shall complete only paragraphs (c) through (u) of this provision.
8. The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition, including the following addenda:
A. 52.203-16, Preventing Personal Conflicts of Interest (DEC 2011
B. 52.203-17, Contractor Employee Whistleblower Rights and Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights (APR 2014)
C. 52.204-4, Printed or Copied Double-Sided on Postconsumer Fiber Content Paper (MAY 2011)
D. 52.204-13, System for Award Management Maintenance (OCT 2018);
E. 52.217-9, Option to Extend the Term of the Contract (MAR 2000). Paragraph (a) fill-in information: 30 days of contract expiration; 60 days. Paragraph (c) fill-in information: 55 months;
F. 52.219-6,Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside (DEVIATION 2019-01)
G. 52.232-40, Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors (DEC 2013);
H. 852.203-70, Commercial Advertising (MAY 2008);
I. 852.219-10, VA Notice of Total Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Set-Aside
(JUL 2019) (DEVIATION)
J. 852.219-74, Limitations on Subcontracting Monitoring and Compliance (JUL 2018);
K. 852.219-75, Subcontracting Commitments Monitoring and Compliance (JUL 2018);
L. 852.232-72, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests (NOV 2018);
M. 852.237-70, Contractor Responsibilities (APR 1984). Paragraph (a) fill-in information:
N. 852.270-1 Representatives of Contracting Officers (JAN 2008).
9. The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition, including the additional FAR clauses cited in the clause:
A. 52.203-6, Restrictions on Subcontractor Sales to the Government (SEPT 2006);
B. 52.204-10, Reporting Executive Compensation & First-Tier Subcontract Awards (OCT 2018);
C. 52.204-14, Service Contract Reporting Requirements (OCT 2016);
D. 52.209-6, Protecting the Government s Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment (OCT 2015);
E. 52.209-9, Protecting the Government s Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment (OCT 2015);
F. 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside (NOV 2011);
G. 52.219-8, Utilization of Small Business Concerns (OCT 2018);
H. 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting (Jan 2017);
I. 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Re-representation (Jul 2013);
J. 52.222-3, Convict Labor (JUNE 2003);
K. 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (APR 2015);
L. 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (SEPT 2016);
M. 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans (OCT 2015);
N. 52.222-36, Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities (JUL 2014);
O. 52.222-37, Employment Reports on Veterans (FEB 2016);
P. 52.222-40, Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (DEC 2010);
Q. 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (MAR 2015);
R. 52.222-54, Employment Eligibility Verification (OCT 2015);
S. 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (JUNE 2008);
T. 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer System for Award Management (OCT 2018);
U. 52.222-17, Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers (MAY 2014);
V. 52.222-41, Service Contract Labor Standards (AUG 2018);
W. 52.222-42, Statement of Equivalent Rates for Federal Hires (MAY 2014); Dispatcher, Motor Vehicle: $22.03/hour; Shuttle Bus Driver: $21.03/hour; Clerk: $15.89/hour;
X. 52.222-43, Fair Labor Standards Act and Service Contract Labor Standards--Price Adjustment (Multiple Year and Option Contracts) (AUG 2018);
Y. 52.222-55, Minimum Wages Under Executive Order 13658 (DEC 2015); and
Z. 52.222-62, Paid Sick Leave Under Executive Order 13706 (JAN 2017).
- Opportunity closing date
- 11 September 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
About the buyer
- Department of Veterans Affairs Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center United States
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.