United States - Oracle database software update license & support
For more information and to make a bid you will need to go to the third party website.
- Opportunity closing date
- 12 September 2019
- Opportunity publication date
- 30 August 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
- Your guide to exporting
Added: Aug 29, 2019 8:30 am
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial item prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2. This solicitation, W56ZTN-19-Q-0005, is being issued as a Request for Quotation
(RFQ) in accordance with the Government's requirement.
3. The solicitation and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through the Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2019-05, effective 13 August 2019.
4. The North American Industry Classification Standard (NAICS) Code is 511210 - Software Publisher. This procurement is full and open competition.
5. The Government contemplates award of a Firm-Fixed Price purchase order under FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items.
6. Description: ORACLE Database Enterprise Edition, Version 12c and related annual Software Update License and Support for one year. The database will be used to maintain spatial information used by the Geographic Information System (GIS) team to provide maps and other critical information, essential to the Aberdeen Proving Ground 911 Call Center and the Emergency Operation Command Center. In addition, the database supports the Master Planning & Real Property Division, Engineering and Construction Division to the Maintenance Division when siting projects, managing Garrison assets, developing construction plans and maintenance Garrison infrastructure. The ORACLE Software is required to meet the NETCOM and ARCYBER Requirements to upgrade all servers and systems to ensure data integrity and security. The Firm Fixed Priced (FFP) contract line item number (CLIN) and product description is to purchase the following"
0001 Software Update License and Support Services - CSI #20741493 - (4 ORACLE
Database Enterprise Edition - Processor Perpetual
0002 ORACLE Database Enterprise Edition, Version 12c and related annual Software Update License and Support Services - CSI #20741493 - for one year - (4 ORACLE Spatial and Graph - Processor Perpetual
7. Technical Evaluation: The Government intends to award a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) purchase order to the Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) offer in accordance with FAR 15.101-2. Technical acceptability will be based on a proposal that meets all the requirements stated in the product description.
8. Period of Performance is one year from the date of award. All prices and quotes shall be submitted in US dollars, otherwise the quote shall not be considered.
9. Delivery Location/Place of Performance - U.S. Department of Army, Department of Public Works, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland 21005
10. Quotation/bid must be good for 45 calendar days after submission.
11. Quotation Submission: Only electronic quotations via email will be accepted and titled/subject to Solicitation # W56ZTN-19-Q-0005. Quotations must be dated and sent to Ms. Sandra A. Anderson, Contract Specialist, via email at email@example.com.
12. Quotation Due Date: September 12, 2019 @ 10:00 AM, Eastern Time. By submitting a quote, the Contractor agrees to the notations identified in the Project Description.
13. All quotations from responsible sources will be fully considered. Vendors who are not registered in the System for Award Management (SAM), www.sam.gov, database prior to award will not be considered. Vendors may register with SAM online at the website link provided. Offerors shall complete all representations and certifications electronically on the SAM website (https://sam.gov). Offerors shall ensure SAM registration (Representation and Certification) list NAICS Code 511210 (Software Publisher) for this requirement.
14. For questions concerning this Request for Quotation please contact Sandra Anderson, Contract Specialist via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 5, 2019 @ 10:00 AM, Eastern Time. NO TELEPHONE REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED.
52.212-2 Evaluation-Commercial Items
(a) The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers:
- Technically Acceptable: Technical capability of the item offered to meet the Government requirements in accordance with the purchase description/specifications above.
- Price: Lowest Priced.
Basis for Award: A single award will be made to Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) offeror.
The Government is not responsible for locating or securing any information which is not identified in the offer/quotation.
(End of clause)
15. The following provisions and clauses are incorporated by reference:
52.204-7 System for Award Management
52.204-10 Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards
52.209-6 Protecting the Government's Interest When Subcontracting With Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment
52.209-10 Prohibition on Contracting With Inverted Domestic Corporations
52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors--Commercial Items
52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items
52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions--Commercial Items
Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders--Commercial Items
52.222-3 Convict Labor
52.222-19 Child Labor -- Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies
52.222-21 Prohibition Of Segregated Facilities
52.222-26 Equal Opportunity
52.222-36 Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities
52.222-50 Combating Trafficking in Process
52.223-18 Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging While Driving
52.225-13 Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases
52.225-25 Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Certain Activities or Transactions Relating to Iran-- Representation and Certifications
52.232-33 Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-System for Award Management
52.232-39 Unenforceability of Unauthorized Obligations
52.233-3 Protest After Award
52.233-4 Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim
52.243-1 Changes--Fixed Price
52.246-2 Inspection Of Supplies--Fixed Price
52.247-34 F.O.B. Destination
252.203-7000 Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials
252.203-7002 Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights
252.204-7003 Control Of Government Personnel Work Product
252.204-7012 Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting
252.204-7015 Notice of Authorized Disclosure of Information for Litigation Support
252.211-703 Item Unique Identification and Valuation
252.215-7007 Notice of Intent to Resolicit
252.223-7008 Prohibition of Hexavalent Chromium
252.225-7048 Export-Controlled Items
252.232-7003 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports
252.232-7006 Wide Area Workflow Payment Instructions
252.232-7010 Levies on Contract Payments
252.243-7001 Pricing Of Contract Modifications
252.244-7000 Subcontracts for Commercial Items
252.247-7023 Transportation of Supplies by Sea
52.252-1 Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference
This solicitation incorporates one or more solicitation provisions by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. The Offeror is cautioned that the listed provisions may include blocks that must be completed by the Offeror and submitted with its quotation or offer. In lieu of submitting the full text of those provisions, the Offeror may identify the provision by paragraph identifier and provide the appropriate information with its quotation or offer. Also, the full text of a solicitation provision may be accessed electronically at this address: http://farsite.hill.af.mil/.
(End of provision)
- Opportunity closing date
- 12 September 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
About the buyer
- Department of the Army ACC - APG (W56ZTN) Garrison Contracting Division United States
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.