USA - Main Battle Tank Systems (MBTS) has an enduring need for Improved Turret Motor (ITM) Integration Kits; components of the Abrams M1A2 System Enhancement Pkg v2 (M1A2 SEPv2)
For more information and to make a bid you will need to go to the third party website.
- Opportunity closing date
- 16 August 2019
- Opportunity publication date
- 01 August 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
- Your guide to exporting
Added: Jul 31, 2019 3:29 pm
The purpose of this market survey is to identify, as potential sources, companies that possess the expertise, capabilities, and experience to produce ITM Integration Kits that interface with the turret and the improved fire control electronic unit to traverse and stabilize the M1A2 SEPv2 turret. The ITM Integration Kits consist of the interface bracketry, wiring harnesses, hydraulic hoses, cross over relief manifold and accompanying hardware for final ITM integration and tank installation. ITM Integration Kit component descriptions and part numbers are provided in attached spreadsheet titled "57K7358 EBOM". For purposes of this questionnaire, if you're unable to provide information on the Variable Over Center Motor (Part Number 12648666), please reply with information for the remainder of the parts less the motor.
(See attachment ITM Integration Kit_MARKET SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE(31JUL2019))
The submission of information in response to this market survey is for planning purposes only, and is not to be construed as a commitment by the U.S. Government to procure any items/services described herein, or for the Government to pay for the information received.
Respondents that cannot answer all the market survey questions in this survey need not respond. Incomplete market surveys will not be reviewed.
As a condition of responding to this survey, it is a requirement that potential responders be a United States (US) company, and possess the means to properly store and work on information and hardware classified at the SECRET/No Foreign Nationals (NOFORN) level.
Participation in this market survey is strictly voluntary and the U.S. Government will not reimburse contractors for any cost incurred for their participation in this survey. All information is to be submitted at no cost or obligation to the Government.
This is NOT a pre-solicitation notice. This notice does not constitute an Invitation to Bid or Request for Proposal and is not to be construed as a solicitation, and no award shall be made based on this notice. There is no formal solicitation available at this time, no solicitation will be issued against this notice, and this request for information does not obligate the Government to issue a solicitation.
Respondents to this market survey are specifically instructed to refrain from submitting any type of proprietary data, trade secrets, or other business sensitive information.
Data submitted in response to this market survey will not be returned. The market survey is NOT a request to seek contractor interest in being placed on a solicitation mailing list.
Respondents shall not be notified of the results of the survey or results of information submitted. Telephone or email inquiries will not be honored.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE QUESTIONNAIRE:
Responses are due NO LATER than close of business on (16 August 2019).
The survey response shall not exceed 50 pages
• All questions must be addressed.
• Font size no smaller than 12.
• Responses must include the question number associated with the applicable answer.
• Spell out acronyms in their first instance.
• Do not reply with proprietary information.
Electronic responses are required using AMRDEC Safe located at https://safe.amrdec.army.mil/safe/. Please title contractor response as "Market Survey Response for Improved Turret Motor Integration Kits for Abrams M1A2 System Enhancement Package Version 2 (M1A2 SEP v2) Vehicles".
Please send the Market Survey response, through AMRDEC Safe, to Contracting Officer Joe Neumann via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARKET SURVEY QUESTIONAIRE:
Please include the following administrative information:
1. Company Name
2. Mailing Address and Website
3. Location of facilities
4. CAGE Code (if applicable)
5. North America Industry Classification System (NAICS) number
6. Business size and eligibility under USG socio-economic programs and preference
Person Responding to Questionnaire please provide:
3. Company Responsibility
4. Telephone Number/Fax Number
5. E-Mail Address
Describe your firm's recent and relevant experience in the competencies outlined below. Your experience must have been within the last three (3) years. When citing Government work you must include Contract numbers and Government POCs.
PROPRIETARY INFORMATION: The Government appreciates the time and effort taken to respond to this market survey. The Government acknowledges its obligations under Federal Acquisition Regulation 3.104-4 (18 U.S.C. §1905) to protect information qualifying as "confidential" under this statute. [To avoid possible confusion with the meaning of the term "confidential" in the context of Classified Information," we will use the term "PROPRIETARY."] Pursuant to this statute, the Government is willing to accept any PROPRIETARY (e.g., trade secret) restrictions placed on qualifying data forwarded in response to the survey questions and to protect it from unauthorized disclosure subject to the following:
1. Clearly and conspicuously mark qualifying data with the restrictive legend (all
caps) "PROPRIETARY" with any explanatory text, so that the Government is clearly notified of what data needs to be appropriately protected.
2. In marking such data, please take care to mark only those portions of the data or materials that are truly proprietary (excessive breadth in marking inappropriate data as "PROPRIETARY" may diminish or eliminate the usefulness of your response - see item 6 below). Use circling, underscoring, highlighting, or any other appropriate means to indicate those portions of a single page which are to be protected.
3. The Government is not obligated to protect unmarked data. Additionally, marked data that is already in the public domain or in the possession of the Government or third parties, or is afterward placed into the public domain by the owner or another party through no fault of the Government will not be protected once in the public domain. Data already in the possession of the Government will be protected in accordance with the Government's rights in the data.
4. Proprietary data transmitted electronically, whether by physical media or not, whether by the respondent or by the government, shall contain the "PROPRIETARY" legend, with any explanatory text, on both the cover of the transmittal e-mail and at the beginning of the file itself. Where appropriate, when only portions of an electronic file are proprietary, use the restrictive legends 'PROPRIETARY PORTION BEGINS:" and "PROPRIETARY PORTION ENDS."
5. In any reproductions of technical data or any portions thereof subject to asserted restrictions, the government shall also reproduce the asserted restriction legend and any explanatory text.
6. The Government sometimes uses support contractors in evaluating responses. Consequently, responses that contain proprietary information may receive only limited or no consideration since the Respondent's marking of data as "PROPRIETARY" will preclude disclosure of same outside the Government and therefore will preclude disclosure to these support contractors assisting the evaluation effort. The Government will use its best efforts to evaluate those responses that contain proprietary information without using support contractors consistent with the resources available.
7. GOVERNMENT POINT OF CONTACT: Joseph A. Neumann, Contracting Officer, Army Contracting Command - Warren (ACC-WRN) E-mail: email@example.com
- Opportunity closing date
- 16 August 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
About the buyer
- Department of the Army ACC - WRN (W56HZV)(DTA) United States
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.