United States - Environmental Services
For more information and to make a bid you will need to go to the third party website.
- Opportunity closing date
- 14 August 2019
- Opportunity publication date
- 01 August 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
- Your guide to exporting
Added: Jul 31, 2019 2:15 pm
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC), Fort Hood, TX on behalf of White Sands Missile Range, NM is issuing this sources sought synopsis as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support the requirement for Environmental Consulting Services.
The proposed contract action is for services for which the Government intends to solicit and award to a single 8(a) company with a firm fixed price IDIQ contract. The proposed contract is a re-procurement. Interested persons may identify their interest and capability and respond to this synopsis. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions. Responses to this synopsis from small business concerns will be used to validate proposed set aside or support dissolving current 8(a) set aside arrangement. Please describe any conditions, if any, that may limit small businesses from participation in this requirement.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
Location 100% On-Site Government 0% Off-Site Contractor
This sources sought is for informational purposes only. This is not a "request for proposal (RFP)" to be submitted.It does not constitute a solicitation and shall not be construed as a commitment by the government. Responses in any form are not offers and the government is under no obligation to award a contract as a result of this
announcement. No funds are available to pay for preparation of responses to this announcement. Any information submitted by respondents to this technical description is strictly voluntary. Responses will not be returned to the responder. Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future request for quote (RFQ) or
invitation for bid (IFB) or RFP, if any issued. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the governmentwide point of entry (GPE). It is the responsibility of potential offerors to monitor the GPE for additional information pertaining to this requirement. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the government-wide point of entry, federal business opportunities (FBO) or fedbizopps. It is the responsibility of potential offerors to monitorFBO for additional information pertaining to this requirement.
The White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) is designated as the Major Range and Test Facility Base (MRTFB). Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) - WSMR is responsible for environmental compliance requirements of the MRTFB. In accordance with this requirement, ATEC-WSMR is responsible for a proactive environmental
program with zero tolerance to fines, penalties, and violations. The requirement includes adhering to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). The requirement includes hazardous waste handling and management, archaeological mission support and surveys and Integrated
Training (and Testing) Area Management (ITAM) under the Sustainable Range Program.
The Contractor shall provide environmental services in support of the areas specified in Program Background (above). Further detail is provided in the draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) attached to this announcement (Attachment 1). If your organization has the potential capacity to perform these contract services, please provide the following information: 1) Organization name, address, email address, Web site address, telephone number, and size and type of ownership for the organization; and 2) Tailored capability statements addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability. If significant subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to deliver technical capability, organizations should address the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
The Government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to: 1) provide services consistent, in scope and scale, with those described in this notice and otherwise anticipated; 2) secure and apply the full range of corporate financial, human capital, and technical resources required to successfully perform similar requirements; 3) implement a successful project management plan that includes: compliance with tightprogram schedules; cost containment; meeting and tracking performance; hiring and retention of key personnel and risk mitigation; and 4) provide services under a performance based service acquisition contract.
• Personnel and Facility Security Clearances. The Contractor shall apply for security clearances for Contractor personnel within ten (10) workdays after contract award for all personnel that are required to perform services at the confidential level or above. A DD Form 254 Contract Security Classification Specification shall apply to this
requirement and the prime contractor shall have or demonstrate ability to obtain a Secret Facility Clearance.
• Service Contract Act
The expected NAICS code is 541620 Environmental Consulting Services, with a size standard of $15M asmeasured by total revenues. The requirement is presently being fulfilled through current contract # W91151-19-D-0029. The anticipated period of performance is one base year of 12 months, and four 12-month option years.
Each respondent must clearly identify their business size in their capabilities statement.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND SUBMISSION DETAILS (CAPABILITIES STATEMENT)
A draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) is attached for review. (Attachment 1)
Interested parties are requested to submit a capabilities statement of no more than ten (10) pages in length with font of not less than 10 pitch. The deadline for response to this request is no later than 11 am, CST 14 August 2019. All responses under this Sources Sought Notice must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
In response to this sources sought notice, please provide:
1. Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) and the corresponding NAICS code.
2. Identify whether your firm is interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangements that will be pursued, if any.
3. Provide information in sufficient detail regarding previous experience (indicate whether as a prime contractor or subcontractor) on similar requirements (include size, scope, complexity, timeframe, government or commercial), pertinent certifications, etc., that will facilitate making a capability determination.
4. Include information to assist in determining if the requirement is commercially available, including pricing information, basis for the pricing information (e.g., market pricing, catalog pricing), delivery schedules, customary terms and conditions, warranties, etc.
5. Identify how the Army can best structure this requirement to facilitate competition by and among small business concerns.
6. Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact the MICC Advocate for Competition, Scott Kukes, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-466-3015, if you believe that this action is unreasonably restricting competition.
Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the MICC POC information from the FedBizOpps notice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
7. Include recommendations to improve the approach/specifications/draft Performance Work Statement for performing the contemplated services.
8. What contract types would your business recommend for the anticipated services described in the Performance Work Statement (i.e. Requirements Contract, IDIQ Contract, etc.)? Include rationale for the contract type suggested.
9. What NAICS code would you recommend for the contemplated services?
10. Identify any laws or regulations that may be unique to the requirement.
11. What are the cost driving factors for this type of a service?
12. What contract evaluation factors are commonly utilized to evaluate a requirement of this type?
13. What methods and metrics for contract surveillance would represent the best indicators of performance for the tasks in the draft PWS?
14. Does your company currently possess the in-house capabilities to perform all of the taskings within the draft Performance Work Statement?
15. If you don't have in-house capability, how do you propose to be able to support the varying requirements?
16. What CLIN structure do you recommend for this requirement?
17. Please describe what tasks your company would need to accomplish during a phase-in period in order to commence full performance. How long would you need in order to accomplish this?
Please provide any general questions or clarifications in regards to the work outlined within the draft PerformanceWork Statement.
Request response by 14 August 2019, 11:00 AM Central Standard Time. Return information via e-mail to Bobby Etheridge at email@example.com. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Bobby Etheridge through the above email address. Your response to this Sources Sought, including any
capabilities statement, shall be electronically submitted to the Contract Specialist, Bobby Etheridge, in either Microsoft Word or Portable Document Format (PDF), via email.
The proposed contract is anticipated to include tasking that would be accomplished by labor categories that are subject to the Service Contract Act or a collective bargaining agreement. Upon evaluation of the capability statements, if it is determined that this requirement will be an unrestricted competition, the Government intends to evaluate the Small-Business responses and conduct further market research to identify a subcontracting goal.
All data received in response to this Sources Sought that is marked or designated as corporate or proprietary will be fully protected from any release outside the Government.
No phone calls will be accepted.
All questions must be submitted to the contract specialist identified above. The Government is not committed nor obligated to pay for the information provided, and no basis for claims against the Government shall arise as a result of a response to this Sources Sought.
- Opportunity closing date
- 14 August 2019
- Value of contract
- to be confirmed
About the buyer
- Department of the Army MICC - Fort Hood United States
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.