If your business exports or deliver goods and services internationally, you may have been impacted by the spread of COVID-19. The Department for International Trade (DIT) can offer free export-related support from government to help you.
Tailored export advice
Every business will currently face different challenges. Our local trade teams can help you by providing guidance and support tailored to your needs.
Depending on your circumstances, we could provide support on:
- export strategy and planning
- identifying new market opportunities
- introductions to new supply chains
- sales and marketing, including market knowledge and identifying possible business partners
- access to trade events, missions and webinars
- product and service development, including innovation, IP (intellectual property) and standards
- export operations, including legal and regulatory issues, export controls, documentation, logistics and distribution
- e-commerce to help optimise your online presence and international exposure through online marketplaces
- getting paid and export finance
You may also be able to speak to an International trade adviser (ITA), depending on your situation and the support you require.