The Department for International Trade (DIT) offers free digital commerce related export support to help UK companies grow their business internationally.
Depending on your circumstances, we can help you turn your domestic online business into an international one, with support from our local trade teams and Digital Commerce Adviser network.
Our Digital Commerce Advisers are based across the UK and have experience in exporting both through internationalised websites and marketplaces. They can help you to develop your international digital commerce strategy, access training masterclasses, and where needed help you make the most of the DIT global network to grow your business.
Tailored cross-border digital commerce advice
Our Digital Commerce Advisers provide tailored guidance and support to businesses, including:
- international digital commerce strategy development
- identifying and accessing international marketplaces
- website internationalisation
- international digital marketing, including organic and paid search, social media and email marketing
- data and analytics
- logistics and cross-border sales
- protecting intellectual property
- international VAT compliance, legal and regulatory issues, documentation.